Reviews for The Mirror of a Bad Dream
goldpiece chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
That's an interesting end to the story. I'm glad you said there would be an epilogue because it felt a little bit unfinished to me. Otherwise, I loved the chapter, though I still feel like Jamal was the mirror and not Sweets, but that's just me.

csimesser1 chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
that was great loved it
KristieM chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Clever, sad, real, hopeful, funny, everything I'd expect from one of your fics :) Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
HawkAngel XD chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
really good! great!

Starlite1 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
I really loved this :D You did a fantastic job on it, and I really enjoyed every second of it! I would love to see another one in this universe, and maybe a bit more into B&B's relationship developing with Jamal :D

thanks so much for writing this!
Alex Redstone chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
An absolutely fantastic story. Just like the previous one, I loved it to death, and am sad to see it end.
EliH2 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
WOW. The perfect ending, and quite the philosophical author's note. I really enjoyed your story. It was very well written and thought out. You are a wonderful writer! Good luck.
CorgiFromSpace chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Aw... It's over... That was one of the best stories I ghave ever read, and I love that way you tires it all together. Thank you so much for sharing such an inspirational and intense story with us mere mortals. YOu are like a god of fanfiction in my books- it takes alot to pull of a story like that, and you managed to. So seriously, thank you.

The advice that you gave, both to your characters and (in return) us, is something I can understand. I'm not one to talk, but you managed to teach as well as entertain. Like a good teacher always tries to.

TheLifeILive chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
That was amazing!

“Indifference,” Booth said simply. “The opposite of love is not giving a shit." That was incredibly insightful and very true. Me and my brother talked about this a lot the year before he left for Europe and we came to the same conclusion. It doesn't take much for love to turn to hate, but indifference hurts more. I liked that final session; both of them admitting that they'd underestimated the other.

I never saw that coming: Talia asking Brennan to take Jamal.

The ending was very sweet.

Terrific job!

QuothTheRaven666 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I think that it wasn't a mistake that Bones said she went to private school in 'Boy in a Tree' and public school in 'The Bone that Blew'. She was probably in private school until she went into foster care, at which point she would've started public school.
Lilas chapter 21 . 4/21/2009
I just spent all day reading this fic only to find out that it's still in progress! NO! UPDATE! *throws self at your feet* Anyway, I was confused at some parts seeing as I'm still playing catch up with the series, but that's totally my fault! Fantastic writing and concept! Can't wait to get a message from telling m you've updated!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 21 . 4/20/2009
I have to admit, I was skeptical about reading this, and have been every since I saw the story when it was on chapter ten. But curiosity finally took over, and I had to read it. I can't even begin to tell you how much I regret only now reading something so incredible.

The plot line seemed like something to gigantic for someone to completely tackle, but you have done a superb job. Characterization... you have kept everyone true to what we see on TV, but at the same time making your OCs real. That is something that is truly difficult. You've made Jamal three-dimensional, which not many OC writers can say they've accomplished.

While I haven't read much in the Bones fandom (I'm just not really a fan of reading TV-fanfiction, but I do love the series), this is probably the best thing I've read out of this fandom.

I'm deeply sorry for not reading this before. I'm just glad I'm reading it now, while sadly at the end. It's amazing, and I definitely hope you can update soon.
charlienotcharlotte chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
very well written that story really got 2 me..but in a good way...keep writing

pixiestix16 chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
as booth knocked on his dad's door and was let in, i got the most inexplicable urge to protect him - i seriously would have snatched him back and run him back to the car if it were physically possible. his "hesitant smile" towards his father actually made me squirm in my seat, all i want to do was yell "NO!" and the top of my lungs. as you can see, you've written amazingly, and i've become quite attached to the guy. and i'll admit, i sniffled a bit towards the end. i'm not sure how i feel about booth telling his father he loved him... i can see both sides, knowing it has to be said for some reason i don't quite understnad and still wanting to stay silent, to punish... thinking about being in the situation myself, it's not easy. with all my grace i probably would have just come out with "i got suspended from my job for beating up a child abuser," and let dear ol' pop chew on that, but them again i've never been one to beat around the bush in confrontations.

i liked how you included the details about parker, booth's dad not knowing anything. it created a perspective that added greatly to the interaction between the two.

can't wait for more

Vampire Queen chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Very well written. I certainly got the impression that you knew where Booth was comming from. Thank you for posting this.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »