Reviews for On the Other Hand
THIS.
THIS FIC.
OH MY GOD.
I CANNOT.
THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS FIC IVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE (AND I THINK THAT SAYS A LOT)

I HAVENT LAUGHED OUT LOUD THIS HARD FOR A LONG TIME.

SORRY IM NOT SO ARTICULATE AT THE MOMENT IM JUST OVERCOME BY SO MUCH EMOTION. OMFG.

FROM FURIOUS-ENOUGH-TO-SHAME-A-THOUSAND-WEASLEYS RON TO THE MALFOY MANOR MADNESS TO CANNON-FAN DRACO TO HEALTHY AMOUNTS OF SCOROSE TO SPICE THINGS UP. THIS. IS. PERFECTION. NOW EXCUSE ME I NEED TO GO CRY IN A CORNER BC THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH FOR MY SHIPPER HEART
sop chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
very sweet and rather original really liked it well done
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love this!
sunburnesd chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh man I really enjoyed this! It was so great I loved everything about it, I don't think you need to re edit it.
Sometsuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Haha I knew it was a prank after reading this for while! Awesome fanfic, Ron's reaction was very funny :)
Sheylla chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was amazing! Everytime I read this I laugh like it was the first time, I love your Ron & Draco :) Good job!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very cute and great ending!
Fiends chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is the best thing on the whole bloody fanfiction site. Never found a story like it. Im damned serious. I've read this like 200 times and it makes me smile everytime.
Silly Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was, without a doubt, absolutely hilarious!
Feistfire14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read. You just made my month. WHY ISN'T THIS CANON.
KIKI SPARKS chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I lol when Ron said "hello my future brother" hahahaha that is some funny shit... awesome story
Sophia pitt chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh this is absolutely hilarious! I love how Draco and Ron became friends and hermione was actually excited a bit about the baby... Wonderfully written:)
Sophia pitt chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Kicon chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was really super funny and really great! I love it!

K