Reviews for Gifts and Curses
Katie chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Love it! Please please please do more as I love alice and jasper fan fiction its amazing x
fira chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
i like it its a good story but doesnt jasper want alice to back away when hes angry even a bit
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I can't get over how good you are at writing, its kinda depressing reading such a good story. - if you get what I mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What song is it from Yellowcard
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is gold. You should defietly consider making it a story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Fantastic!
I loved how it was so realistic- if I had Jasper's past I wouldn't be so happy all the time like most fanfics make him! And I did wonder about that scene in Breaking Dawn! Thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
awwwwwww
Sweetsugarhoney chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very interesting story. I've also thought about Bella being scared of him and how would he take it, so it was great to read a fiction about it.
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A very nice story with a view that is often neglected or skimmed over, vampires reaction to Jasper and how it affects him to feel it.
Liehben chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice story! Love Jazz angst SO MUCH!

Thanks for sharing!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMIGOD! So adorable! XD I love Alice and Jasper as a couple, and I love how you portrayed their relationship and gifts! Sweet! XD
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved your take on Jasper and Alice. Sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Wulf-Wings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
yay! I like this story :3
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Loved it)
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, that was sweet.

I like how vague Alice was and how she didn't know WHY she just knew that it was going to happen.

This was very well done and nicely written.

InkGothical