Reviews for Kamo!
Slinky Supreme chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
I remember reading this so terribly long ago. And, I remember how much I just unconditionally loved it.

If I recall correctly, I literally spent hours just reading straight through your story because I couldn't possibly stop, not for a slight moment (of course the need for sleep would eventually win come nightfall).

I found I was captured by how your story was told! I was able to picture it all in my head quite comically, almost as if I was watching an anime series with every chapter being a new hilarious episode. It was such an invigorating experience for me!

I still remember a few scenes in the story that I find are still some of the many favorites parts I had in this tale. I regret not writing a review for this earlier (I'm several years too late!) and I wish I had, but I suppose better late than never, right?

This fanfiction was one of the first I really got into along with being one of the first multi-chapter fics I committed to (seeing as though I read this when I was still fairly new to fanfiction) and for that I hold it dear to my heart.

I was really happy to find such a great writer for Advanceshipping, so thank you for creating such a wonderful story for us.

Oh my this has gotten long, I suppose I should end it here.
Hellos and Thank Yous from:
A To-Be-Insomniac Reader
Sara lovelymusic chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
wait wait wait r u should r who I think u r? by any chance u did a story called "The chronicles of May maple"?
Tharja B chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
Very good history

I really enjoyed reading your history

but a lottle sad in the end nothing really happened

anyway it doesn't matter your history is very good
RANDOM GIRL chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
MMM, pasta youre gomma get me hungrey i just woke up. im gonna go swiming and jump of a diving board i wanna do a back flip . :] if i dont brake my leg... uh well bye bye
RANDOM GIRL chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
OMGZ I LOVE THIS STORY I READ IT FIVE TIMES ARLREADY?
To Lazy to Sign In chapter 26 . 5/23/2011
This is hands down (well for me personally) the best advance fic, I've read!

Actually, I've read this a few years ago, and found it again just recently (I've read it like three times!)

I especially liked all their original names.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
i loved this story from beginning to end and i give every chapter a 10 out of 10. please do another one about year 2 and 3 of high school. i really wont to see what happens next.
Gerbilftw chapter 26 . 5/24/2010
It was a nice story! A little disappointed that nothing really 'happened' at the end of it... but anyway :P

I just got one question: Was Dawn(Hikari) lesbian or was she in love with Ash(Satoshi)? :S

Anyway, great story!
Nauran chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I don't know why, but I always love the traditional roots. Whether it's the names/places, or the culture, I just get taken in by it. And your story gives me that. Thanks.

P.S. You actually made Satoshi's birthday the same as mine!

I feel randomly honoured! lol.
DeathByGelato chapter 26 . 6/21/2009
Nice fic.

Like the way you added comedy.

But, whats "aishiteru kamo"?
Gigiaten chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
Haza! You’ve done it again; you’ve made another great story, and made it extremely funny, hilarious and outrages LMAO.

LOL! The same Graena that ruined Haruka’s scarf is back for another round of “making Haruka’s life miserable” ROFL! I find it a coincidence that the “same” Graena attack Haruka for no reason.

Wow, Hikari…she’s so thoughtful for her friends, even though she showed it in a rude way, but it was necessary for Hikari to do it; if by all means that she wanted Haruka’s relationship with Satoshi to be saved.

Despite the fact their friends were in trouble Haruka and Satoshi shared a heartwarming conversation. It’s good to know that Satoshi isn’t that dense to notice that Haruka has a crush on him. Though technicality Satoshi only notice it just about now…LMAO!

It was going so smoothly, it was as if you weren’t writing it…that was until Satoshi said he was only going to leave for a week, ROFL! Now I’m sure that you wrote this chapter ;).

And RazeGriz, Aishiteru. LOL, I’m just kidding (Sorry, that was one messed up joke…-_-“)

So anyway, I hope to see your latest story up real soon. Later and good luck on your future stories!

Aishiteru? I think that would mean “I love you” or something else about love. And congrats. on your one hundred reviews.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! First review, btches!

So, you reached the 100 review mark, huh?

Well, I'm damn glad to be the 101st reviewer.

So...it's been some jounrey, eh?

And all I can say is...outstanding piece of work, son!

You did good.

My ONLY complaint: Too little FLUFF on this chapter.

We didn't even get a simple kiss! (Sigh)

Anyway, despite that, this was pretty damn good.

Nice work, son.

'Til next time.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
LuciferIX chapter 25 . 2/18/2009
And Haruka will be trying her cooking yet again, and yet again she messed up with the first batch. At least it sounded like the second try was going to be good until the power went out. Although I doubt that trying to do them on the stove-top will help the baking process one bit. If the oven is of decent enough quality (and considering that it was a bakery's it more than likely would be) it should have retained its heat long enough to finish baking. But the situation caught up with her and rational thinking was put out the door.

Now everyone is starting to wonder where they are and some man in black is standing in their way. Not a very good sign but it doesn't always have to be.

Looks as if this is coming to an end so we'll just have to see how everything turns out. Keep the updates coming!
Gigiaten chapter 25 . 2/17/2009
Awsome, I love cliffhangers!

That was ackward, I never knew that you can do a heart warming friendship moment, lol! I kind of feel pety for Hikari, she never agreed to help Kanata and Haruka, but she never did disagree. Lol, Hikari confused salt for sugar, that was kind of stupid of her, but then again nothing can ever come out good for Haruka...

I wonder why Satoshi preffered to stay outside, maybe he's waiting for Haruka; I think that's sweet of him :P. Great...just when they were already getting there a dark figure comes and stops them from further movment! That's just annoying! (I'm to take a good guess on who the dark figure maybe; I think it's Shuu, but whatever.)

Anyway, can't for the next chapter. Later
ShadowKing1988 chapter 25 . 2/17/2009
XD

Yeah, fry -er, I mean, bake those cookies, girls!