Reviews for Chibi Sakura
Amy chapter 13 . 4/15
Please finish the story! I really wan t o know what happens...I know this was written along time ago but please I hope one day you can finish this because I just love it so much
Kiko12350 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
When will next chap b up?
Anoni Mos chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
UPDATE!
sauce of awesome chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This story is pretty hilarious... But I really can't stomach the narusaku. I try to be open minded but it really just irks me when they're put together romantically. I was only a fan of the pairing before hinata appeared and before sakura got serious about sasuke...

But I really liked the interaction between sasuke and sakura. I tried to skip around everything else to varying degrees of success
OnlyForever17 chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This story is so funny! Haha I really enjoyed reading it(: Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Sakura chan chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
That was really heated and really good I luved it but I'm very curious on how she turned into a little gurl in da 1st place Sakura chan
Sakura chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
AWWWW! that was so Cute I love how sasuke sleeps with little sakura when I reached the sentence where they where at the hotle I was a bit scared that Sakura was going to have to sleep with KARIN that would be just...Akward really akward if I where in that position I would rather sleep in the woods luv a Sakura chan
Geneu chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
So, I had read chapter 7. Akito? Don't like him. At all. Checked chapter 13... He's still here. Chapter 12? Here. Dropped the story.
It was a good reading until ch. 7 :)
Good luck _/
Raikiri80 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I only like SasuSaku as a Sasuke pairing, reasons:

1- Generally prefer it because Naruto and Sakura clash with personalities.

2- I couldnt see Sasuke with anyone else.

3- I think Hinata suits Naruto much better, plus she earned it unlike Sakura.

4- I only like pairings in Naruto that have barings the the series, NaruHina has the best barings.

5- I feel Sasuke deserves someone who cares about him, Sakura is probably the only person besides Naruto and Kakashi (and the Uchiha family) who cares about him.

Anyways Im only a few chapters in so I cant judge the story, but its cute (a little weird) so far.
cutecookiechick chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Can't wait till the next chapter.
angrypixels chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Chibi Sajura is cute
ILoveSxS chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
No! I hope Sakura will be okay!
Babylovez chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
I Love this story! Haven't read one with this kind of a plot. Its Really interesting and refreshing:) keep up the excellent work, and please update soon.. I can't possibly wait any longer for the next chapter! :b pretty please! :3
PhireTiger chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Omg update now plz! I'll die if you don't!
EnvyLove chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I fell in live with this story!

Please please