Reviews for Chibi Sakura
tamnhu95 chapter 13 . 7/19
Update soon
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
You know given how much Naruto is have to suffer though it makes me not want Sakura and Sasuke to get together. I mean why add heartbreak on top of everything else he is going though?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Ok that was unexpected, hopefully they try to help Naruto soon. I hate to think of what might be happening to him.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Bum bum bum
hama431 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Update
AquaMoon99 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Yeah well i'm a one sider so i'll go for SasuSaku. No one can seperate them. Sakura would never move on over Sasuke. She loves him too much. Even if that Uchiha bastard tried to kill her many times, she always followed him. Even Naruto knows that plus he has Hinata for god's sake! Yet the fic was awsome so cheer up!_
Amy chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Please finish the story! I really wan t o know what happens...I know this was written along time ago but please I hope one day you can finish this because I just love it so much
kiko280 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
When will next chap b up?
Anoni Mos chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
UPDATE!
sauce of awesome chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This story is pretty hilarious... But I really can't stomach the narusaku. I try to be open minded but it really just irks me when they're put together romantically. I was only a fan of the pairing before hinata appeared and before sakura got serious about sasuke...

But I really liked the interaction between sasuke and sakura. I tried to skip around everything else to varying degrees of success
OnlyForever17 chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This story is so funny! Haha I really enjoyed reading it(: Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Sakura chan chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
That was really heated and really good I luved it but I'm very curious on how she turned into a little gurl in da 1st place Sakura chan
Sakura chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
AWWWW! that was so Cute I love how sasuke sleeps with little sakura when I reached the sentence where they where at the hotle I was a bit scared that Sakura was going to have to sleep with KARIN that would be just...Akward really akward if I where in that position I would rather sleep in the woods luv a Sakura chan
Geneu chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
So, I had read chapter 7. Akito? Don't like him. At all. Checked chapter 13... He's still here. Chapter 12? Here. Dropped the story.
It was a good reading until ch. 7 :)
Good luck _/
Raikiri80 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I only like SasuSaku as a Sasuke pairing, reasons:

1- Generally prefer it because Naruto and Sakura clash with personalities.

2- I couldnt see Sasuke with anyone else.

3- I think Hinata suits Naruto much better, plus she earned it unlike Sakura.

4- I only like pairings in Naruto that have barings the the series, NaruHina has the best barings.

5- I feel Sasuke deserves someone who cares about him, Sakura is probably the only person besides Naruto and Kakashi (and the Uchiha family) who cares about him.

Anyways Im only a few chapters in so I cant judge the story, but its cute (a little weird) so far.