Reviews for The Distance Between Us
When i saw the name Nelly Yukie I freaked out. Gossip Girl for the win
sorryimnotafictionalcharacter chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
It's 2am and that means I'll be getting four hours of sleep tonight, but I felt the oddest urge to read HSM fanfiction and now here I am. I know this story was written a couple of years ago, and you probably don't check reviews on it anymore, but I just wanted to say... wow. Like, I seriously loved this. I laughed and I cried and I loved this story to shreds. You portrayed all the characters beautifully, and it was a really amazing story to read. Great job!
-Jace :)
Holy shit chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Sorry for swearing. Oops.

Oh my god this is the fifth time I've read this story. I'm in love with you. Holy shit. (Sorry again...)

ILY (sorry. Just sorry.)

But seriously, it's such a well-crafted story with just the right amount of funny and sad and cute awkward teenage romance with no bad grammar (I cry when I read bad-grammar stories). Brilliant.

Just. Brilliant.
A chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Great story and love the commentary with your mom!
Dora chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I never write reviews. But I just wanted to say, you are amazing. Write a book! Go on! I'll read it!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Woah...That was a surprisingly awesome start. Didn't expect it to be so well-written, considering that many fics on here aren't...

That chapter set the mood for the story, so, great job!
ABowman20101 chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Lovvvved it!
sickoftonight chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
This story was amazing. Seriously, ever chapter was just fantastic.
chirps chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
LOVE this story and the lessons it convey! This is kinda like the movies: finding yourself, only in a college-y clever way. I could not stop reading this! Your style of writing created a very visual picture in my head.

Looking forward to more of your stories
MissGabriella chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
I literally read this whole story in two days. It's so good! I like how you reinvented the main characters and you did it so well :) any chance of a sequel?
brianna4797 chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
so i loved this story ! i read all your HSM stories & i must say there amazing . FAV author*:)
juli93 chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
I love this story it's really amazing definitely one of my favorites
beckham2307 chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
that was an amazing story. i read this in one day! i really think you should publish this story i'm guessing that roughly everone who is in love with a romance novel would buy this book, me included. of course you would have to change the characters but it would be awesome
depthoverdistance chapter 21 . 8/2/2011
I can't believe a read the whole thing in one sitting! It doesn't matter though because WOW, incredible! Truly incredible.
YourNinja chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
That Was AMAZING. Too Amazing That

I'm Afraid Any Other Words Would Ruin It.

Loved This So Much. & It Was VERY