Reviews for The Distance Between Us
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 8 . 2/20
I don't really understand why Troy was so upset that Gabby didn't want to make him angry by getting him out of Assassin. He's like "when are you going to stop feeling so insecure about our friendship...?" Like, yelling at her for not being confident in your friendship isn't going to help it at all. That'll make it worse. I've had a guy I was dating scream at me like "why do you always doubt me!?" and it's like, well, 'cause you pull shit like this. I just didn't like that fight whatsoever. There wasn't supposed to be a fight to begin with! Why would you be mad at someone for them not wanting to hurt you? It just doesn't make any sense to me.
Thanasi chapter 21 . 1/17
I read this years ago and it stuck in my head as one of the few HSM stories I really enjoyed. Its was cute and interesting. Now i was thinking about HSM (damn kindergarden playing the song) and decided to reread it... It aged fairly well! I am still pretty impressed with your story and I really enjoyed your characters. While ive reviewed this before, I really wanted to come back and say how happy it made me. Thanks for the story!
lmaoxlovee chapter 21 . 1/7
Okay, so I remember reading this years ago, when I didn't really, nor could I really understand the implications of it all or the meanings behind the beautiful moments and extraordinarily written scenes. I couldn't appreciate it back then. I was searching for some meaning these past couple of days and found this on my favorites list and I'm happy to say that I found it; meaning, that is. This is a beautiful, touching, lovely story that brought tears to my eyes. Please warn me if you're ever thinking of taking this off of fanfiction, because I would love to come back to it in a couple of years when I'm sure I'll need to find myself again. Thank you for this, truly.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
When i saw the name Nelly Yukie I freaked out. Gossip Girl for the win
sorryimnotafictionalcharacter chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Wow.
It's 2am and that means I'll be getting four hours of sleep tonight, but I felt the oddest urge to read HSM fanfiction and now here I am. I know this story was written a couple of years ago, and you probably don't check reviews on it anymore, but I just wanted to say... wow. Like, I seriously loved this. I laughed and I cried and I loved this story to shreds. You portrayed all the characters beautifully, and it was a really amazing story to read. Great job!
-Jace :)
Holy shit chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Sorry for swearing. Oops.

Oh my god this is the fifth time I've read this story. I'm in love with you. Holy shit. (Sorry again...)

ILY (sorry. Just sorry.)

But seriously, it's such a well-crafted story with just the right amount of funny and sad and cute awkward teenage romance with no bad grammar (I cry when I read bad-grammar stories). Brilliant.

Just. Brilliant.
A chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Great story and love the commentary with your mom!
Dora chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I never write reviews. But I just wanted to say, you are amazing. Write a book! Go on! I'll read it!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Woah...That was a surprisingly awesome start. Didn't expect it to be so well-written, considering that many fics on here aren't...

That chapter set the mood for the story, so, great job!
ABowman20101 chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Lovvvved it!
sickoftonight chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
This story was amazing. Seriously, ever chapter was just fantastic.
chirps chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
LOVE this story and the lessons it convey! This is kinda like the movies: finding yourself, only in a college-y clever way. I could not stop reading this! Your style of writing created a very visual picture in my head.

Looking forward to more of your stories
MissGabriella chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
I literally read this whole story in two days. It's so good! I like how you reinvented the main characters and you did it so well :) any chance of a sequel?
brianna4797 chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
so i loved this story ! i read all your HSM stories & i must say there amazing . FAV author*:)
juli93 chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
I love this story it's really amazing definitely one of my favorites