Reviews for Mender of Souls
i30817 chapter 2 . 8/15
While this is interesting and its natural i feel slightly irritated that you define things about shadows and personas in terms of P4. Teddies 'world' does not make sense as the origin of dark hour shadows even if you slightly bent the intent of of its theme by making it a mark that Izanami puts over something more primal and chaotic.
I guess the intent was making this stuff not hurt the poor undersized brains of the Investigation Team, but i'd much prefer the Amala Network explanation even if it was not explained.

BTW, Ryoji is a good example of how things are not so simple: He's both (unconsciously) his own person, thanatos, the twelve moon shadows, probably the reaper, part of Nix, pharos, Minato and Hamuko's shadow and who the fuck knows.
My best guess is that the gods, demons and shadows are fluid and distributed, like the legends that they come from.
ClearlyOriginal chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I was thinking why is this the MC was called "Soji" not yu because it's freking OLD. Though I do like the yu x rise! :D
MMOandFrUK chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
This is cute, brilliant, amazing, and
wait
BRB while I tearbend

I'm back; so like I said this is flipping fantastic and I would love it if you continued the story.
Dark Naruto chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Wow, this is about the only P3/P4 story that i seriously liked. So is this the end..? or there's still more? i mean minato still haven't recovered to go back to being a barrier. there should at least be an epilogue right? well i love it, so keep up the good work! (_)
Living Chain chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Wew, i didn't know that this story was updated until i checked my review history.

The shadow battle part was good, although somehow i didn't pleased by Shadow Izanagi appearances (Well yeah, i did think that his shadow was all chained -i dunno, how did we have the same idea? -gasp!- are you an another me? -slapped by the randomness-) But it was good nonetheless ;) Practically better than some of the other crossover. And, wee! So much RiseSou and SouMina here xD Make 'em more!

And i do hope you'll update this story again (or come back to , seeing your profile) although it have not been updated since, well, half a year ago.
TheFallensPresent chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
I frickin love you!

Please update!
chad001 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You have a very decent story here, and the majesty of it is just, over-the-top. I do implore, and advise you though, to update more regularly, unless you have issue in RL, as to not dissappoint your, doubtlessly, largely amassed, and captivated, fans, of which I have now become.
StrawberriCat chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
I love this!

And finally someone brings up the whole multiple dating thing lol

but it's like no one cared lol

please update, I absolutely adore your story!
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Wow, I see this fic hasn't been updated in 4 months.

This fic is great and it would be a pity if you just abandoned it. Looking forward to the day when you do update it.

Well, either way or this, or that, I'm just leaving a note here that I will be watching this from the shadows. Be weary.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
great story even if it did shocked me a little because of the difference with my and your minato (i mean the way i played him in the game btw starigth and only with yukari XD) and surprized that my soji and yours in the story are a lot alike damn we chosed even the same girl (soji x rise 4 ever)
rion chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Hands down, this is an awesome fanfic that I hope you'll update soon and not give up on. I laughed, I got depressed, I got excited, I'm not sure if it's because I've played the games or if it's that good that affects my reaction to the story more. Either way, keep it up!
Knoll chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
This is awesome and I love you please update this soon its really fun to read. I love both Persona 3 and 4, so I always look for crossovers. This is my favorite. XD I want to read the next chapter really badly...
kyothefallenkit chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Haha X3 This is intersting. Minato-chan is so bisexual X3
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
-Bisexuality! Yay, you made my day. (XD)

-I'm glad you made Koro-chan come. 3 I love that lil' guy.

-World Social link? Hell yes.

Lovin' it.
WindPurpleDragon chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
World social link! Cool!

I'll wait 4 the next update!

Do it quickly~~

And sorry I didn't ever review your story.