Reviews for The Dark Side
Rainnboots chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
You know what I love about being sick? Having endless amounts of time to spend reading fanfiction. It's one of life's simple pleasures, I think. Anyways, another good one. Faith has got to be one of my all-time favorite Supernatural episodes (the first and second seasons are just so freakin' great), and this is a really nice companion to it. I personally cannot get enough of this brotherly love kinda stuff, especially when it comes to my Winchester boys. It's sweet without being sappy or (God forbid) chick-flicky. Very nice oneshot. Good job! :)

Oh, quick note: I caught a typo. It's in the line where you explain how Sam never thought Dean's ironic humor was very amusing. You wrote "He'd basically been raised ender a rock," but it should be "under."
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
i think ya'll have done well with these one shots xD and i really think you should keep going. they're interesting and you've done a good job getting the characters.

on a completely unrelated note: yay for being catholic! i am too xD

so yeah. keep writing-preferably more supernatural/star trek stuff.
Kimber1961 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Oh I loved it all! Especially "FAITH". That epi is still high on my list of favorites. Everything about it was so good, and what you wrote would have fit perfectly. Great job!
zuimar chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Ow, that was such a sweet chapter, loved it!
primadonna cat chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I like the addition of Dean's inside thoughts as he made his way to the motel. so glad Sam was there. Faith is a favorite of mine b/c i loved how Sam cared for Dean.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
he leido su historia muy buena siga con la retrospectiva de los otros capitulos incluso podria hacerlo de todas las temporadas hay mucho espacio para llenar despues de cada uno es interesante ver como los hermanos luego de discutir x lo q han pasado puede ayudarlos a estar mas juntos para la lucha
SRY chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
"Sam was about three inches taller than him. It would have been unfair if Dean hadn’t been the more handsome of the two."

I don't think so... Stopped reading (.
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I like these completed thoughts or after thoughts that go with the episodes. I think you kept the boys in character, but dealved deeper into what they must have been feeling and discussing after the final credits rolled. I look forward to more.
QuierdoMusic chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Very cute... poor Dean with a bruised chest. OUCH.

Continue soon, please
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was great... really cute moment to a fantastic episode... Next Chapter :)
happychica chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
How is it you guys have managed to write something for almost every story I like? Are you psychic?

Just kidding.

I love it! Thanks goodness it's a drabble series!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great story idea. I love the idea of this. Can't wait to see what episode you do next.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
More..More.. please hurry up! )
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Love tags that 'fill in' all of the stuff that "should" be in an epi. Looking forward to more. (Just an FYI- both our boys have the same color-hazel/green-eyes. Not brown or grey)