Reviews for De Anima
There will be vamps chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I just added your story to my C2, I hope to see a new chapter some day.
Edward the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I really liked this, and then noticed you haven't updated in months. Have you abandoned the story or will there ever be a new chapter?
There will be vamps chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
Just discovered this, and it's really well written. Are you on a break or are you going to continue with this?
Eh chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Want thousands of dollars worth of cool electronics absolutely free? Check out to find out how.
twilightlove chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey!I read your story and i really like it,i usually dont read AU, but you write so well, i really enjoy reading it. Since the day you update was so far away (03-30-09), and now we are in 07-04-09, i was wondering if your going to keep writing the fic, if so ill be very happy to wait for you!

Thank you so much for sharing your great work!
TotallyPointless22 chapter 16 . 6/17/2009
I love your story! I think you do a really great job differentiating between BPOV and EPOV. Theres a lot of stories where they sound the same and say simiilar things. I hope Bella stops Charlie from going!
ystrad chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
great story,
dihenydd chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
Oh dear now she thinks he's a criminal and was involved in the robbery!

The bit I loved the most about this chapter was the Jacob/Bella exchange especially when he scared the hit out of her and they laughed their socks off about vampires.

I am a little concerned that this fic hasn't updated in more than 2 months and yet you say at the beginning you may review the next day. I sincerely hope that this doe not mean something untoward has happened to you. If it it is just the intervention of RL that has prevented you from updating I hope it is for happy circumstances.

I have recc'd this fic on the The Darkward Chronicles thread of Ravelry UU. If it is not going to be continued I would really appreciate it if you could let me know so that I can relay that information.

I hope everything is alright, thank you for sharing.
dihenydd chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
I really like the chapter. I liked the interaction with Alice particularly and generally the way he is irrevocably being drawn into the Cullen family against his will. Bella seems remarkably sanguine, as if she knows what is going on.

dihenydd chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
I thought the whole Volterra scene was pretty stunning. The sense of period, the weight of history, the foreboding sense of their own immortality. It gave another facet of Edward's character that probably more than anything else highlights the rift between his world and Bella's. He is right to fear that this will drive her away.

This is not the immature 17 year old of canon but a killer with a sense of duty trying to find his place in the world.

They seem such opposites in contrast to him she seems light and flighty but not in a frivolous way. It is easy to see the roots of his obsession even discounting the blood.

This is probably one of the best fics I have read.

dihenydd chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
This is such a vivid description of obsession and it's all consuming nature. Edward almost seems to be suffering from De clerembault's syndrome (spelling?)It is absolutely fascinating the way she ruthlessly smooths him into submission. So Good.

dihenydd chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
The exchange between Edward and Bella outside the school was pure gold. Each coming from their own perspective and completely missing in the middle. Everything you have set up with these characters flows seemingly effortlessly from the personalities you have endowed them with.

dihenydd chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Wow I really wasn't expecting that.

It doesn't bother me too much though I know it will all sort itself out eventually. Alice saw it.

You know, tortured self loathing Edward can get old very quickly but the way you write him is so compelling I don't feel annoyed with him, i really feel his loneliness and his longing.

dihenydd chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I just get bowled away each chapter at how good this is. I love that they are so grown up in their attitudes, feelings and responses. which of course they should be. Edward comes across as self assured, intelligent and just so mature. Such an improvement on canon Edward. And Alice? What's not to love?

dihenydd chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
This first meeting with the Cullens is actually mindblowing. If it wasn't a fiction about vampires I would even say realistic. All the misunderstandings and misconceptions and defensiveness are so normal. So far I like all the characters and that is saying something.