Reviews for Learning to Love
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Continue its good
RealTalk chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
great can't wait until next chapter...
Lavonya chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
next chapter...next CHAPTER...THERE'S got to be a NEXT CHAPTER...SOOOOOOOOON!Pleas let it come sooner than later!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I LOVE this one!
DamonaVeggie chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Ah PLEASE you must be kidding me! Why have you stopped here? Why why why why why! Gosh this is the best story I ever got the pleasure of reading, you can't stop you must go on... Oh please... I have a lot of imagination but I want YOU to finish this story... Please I'm begging you, don, let me down... Don't you see how pathetic I am, and I don't like being like this... I know it's been 5 years but plllleeeeeeeazzzzz come back come back come back... Or at least tell me you got this story finished somewhere on your computer and that you're going to send it to me... Shit you really got me addicted to this story...
L.m chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
This was a good read!

Surely hope you'll updat again!
Tinz chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
please please please please update soon! i am loving/hating this story! it's an emotional roller coaster! GREAT JOB!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
this chapter is the best so far.

it contains all the elements of a good piece of fiction in a balanced proportions.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Veggie impersonating his dad was really cool.
Shorty White Sorceress chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
I love this story! So gripping! So real! Only the few time that you put in Goku as a name threw me off. But other than that, I can't wait for you to write more. Even if it has been a VERY long time!
tina chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hey hey hey! just wanted to tell you your story is awsome and you should update pretty please?
a girl that wants more chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
hello! could you update soon ? i am eager to read more about this fic because is interesting so... could you update? well i hope you read this ! bye bye
PrplButrfly745 chapter 15 . 11/17/2005
oh my gosh you're story is incredible. please update!
vaguely-amused24 chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
good stuff... I was just rereading it... and had to go back some chapters to review... *thumbs up*
heiress2thethrone chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
great. excellent. marvelous. are some of the many words i can use to explain this story. though i must admit it does have a bit much more angst and drama than i like but i get over that quickly when the fic is as intriguing as yours is. cannot wait until u update, hopefully soon. this is a really great fan fic and i really do hope that anyla gets hers in the end. i sort of felt sorry for zarbon, but that passed quickly and it was sort of a sucky way for freeza to die with no real fight or anything but what can you expect when anyla is "controlling" vegeta. i also love your patrayol of lord vegeta as such a laid back and easy going character, to bad king vegeta can't share his attitude. personally i think the only thing that makes vegeta happy in general is getting it on with bulma every night and whenever he doesn't he gets a real stick up his butt, but thats just me.