Reviews for Stay
Evelyne-raconte chapter 6 . 3/11
I'm not halfway through and I want Jessica out of this fic, badly. I think that she will be a lot of trouble later. Great fiction, thank you for sharing.
bellev chapter 38 . 2/3
Great story
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 38 . 2/2
i found this story rec'd on facebook and i really liked it. i only wish we'd gotten more of their life after the move. i would have ever liked more of emmett and rosalie's story.
bethabetha chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
does Bella know nothing about managing a business at all? Jessica’s father wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in any lawsuit over her firing Jessica, because she’s not doing her job. It’s little details like this that really bother me. it’s hard to sympathize with someone who is stuck in a bad situation when it’s due to their own stupidity. i like the story, but i’m not a fan of dumb Bella.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/29/2017
Incredible fic
Guest chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
I don't get it. Bella is moving to California so she and Edward won't be separated, but because of his job he is going to be traveling a lot anyways and its not always guaranteed that he'll be making a movie in California... so what is the point of her moving again? Actors can reside in New York too.
Angelmagnet chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
Awwwww, both of them are so sweet This is a little angsty, hope not to much more.
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Honestly, why do women think they have to be humble and take crap from their ex's. No way he should have taken their bed and the couch and the food. What kind of creep does that, and what kind of woman lets him? Sorry, that just pissed me off, I hate Jake pr should I say, I hate what he did. Yeah, I used the hate word.
Angelmagnet chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
Poor Edward, just wanted some food and yeah, why do people scream when they see a Celebrity, so weird, if you think about it.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd time I'm reading this, but, lovin it again.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
Oh Lord! Nothing's gonna stop them now!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
I loved this Fic the first time I read it... here I go again.
Payton79 chapter 38 . 6/21/2017
Thanks you very much for writing and sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I couldn't see them living together either in California nor in New York full time. But I'm glad you made it happen.
SoulfulNate chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
Rosalie was kind of annoying on this chapter.
Loving this so far
annaharding chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Hi - I have to stop and comment for a minute.
First I am hoping that Rose does NOT know who Bella's neighbor is, cuz I'd be pretty aggravated with Bella for gossiping where people might hear her and know about Edward.
Second - Rose was not being a good friend. To me, she was being a bully. I would hate to have a friend that would force me into doing something I really didn't think was wise. I don't care what Rose thought was right - badgering her, and intimidating her, and threatening to go up to Edward's door herself... that's being a bully. Just my opinion.
But I'm really liking the story! Thanx for sharing.
5,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »