Reviews for Stay
OhTheFeels2 chapter 38 . 4/9
I loved this alot, although you will probably never know, because this was written in 2008, and I'm reviewing in 2021, so.
OhTheFeels2 chapter 37 . 4/9
I'm gonna miss this story
OhTheFeels2 chapter 35 . 4/9
hahaha. THE DRAMA!
OhTheFeels2 chapter 29 . 4/8
Awww
OhTheFeels2 chapter 28 . 4/8
I love this
OhTheFeels2 chapter 16 . 4/4
awww. Dis the best. And the smuttiest. And you don't need to hide. (at least from me, there are some physco people is this cruel, cruel world)
OhTheFeels2 chapter 11 . 4/3
Awww. Dis the cutest shit ever!
I love this Ben , this really ppear like what i imahine about him
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 1 . 2/17
Jacob sounded immature to begin with...
cuteascherries chapter 38 . 2/2
: )
breathelifein chapter 32 . 12/4/2020
I mean, let's be real, there's absolutely no reason for Edward to stay in California, and it doesn't make sense that he'd give up his acting career if he moved out of there. There're plenty of actors that don't live in LA, and their careers are just fine. Paul Rudd lives in upstate NY with his wife and kids. Jeffrey Dean Morgan e Hilarie Burton both have careers, two kids, a farm, and stills co-own a sweets shop with Paul Rudd in the same town in NY.
Most film productions are out of LA, and Edward would spend most of his time in Canada, Europe and a bunch of other towns in the US when filming. Bella will end up alone in California without any of her friends or family. It would all make much more sense if he moved in with her permanently, leaving whenever he has a project (which he will do in California anyway), and she could fly there for a couple of days whenever he had an event to attend.
breathelifein chapter 26 . 12/4/2020
Why aren't they spending New Years together? I get Christmas, but she literally just said she'd close the shop whenever she could be with him. So why not fly to California for New Years and his movie premiere? I don't see why not, at all.
JD Thorn chapter 38 . 5/14/2020
Do you wanna know what I liked most about that proposal, it was real. Love the story sorry to see it ending. I’ll probably end up reading it again.
JD Thorn chapter 33 . 5/13/2020
Ok well that review posted accidentally before I could finish saying that I wished you had a few more completed stories I could read. I love your work.
JD Thorn chapter 32 . 5/13/2020
I’m just gonna say that I am SOOOO hoping that we get to see Jessica at the premiere and her reaction to A) not going WITH Edward, and B) seeing Bella there with him and not being able to get near him!
I am so in love with this story! Really wish you had more completed sto
5,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »