Reviews for Stay
Angelmagnet chapter 6 . 9/3
Awwwww, both of them are so sweet This is a little angsty, hope not to much more.
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 9/3
Honestly, why do women think they have to be humble and take crap from their ex's. No way he should have taken their bed and the couch and the food. What kind of creep does that, and what kind of woman lets him? Sorry, that just pissed me off, I hate Jake pr should I say, I hate what he did. Yeah, I used the hate word.
Angelmagnet chapter 3 . 9/3
Poor Edward, just wanted some food and yeah, why do people scream when they see a Celebrity, so weird, if you think about it.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd time I'm reading this, but, lovin it again.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/1
Oh Lord! Nothing's gonna stop them now!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/30
I loved this Fic the first time I read it... here I go again.
Payton79 chapter 38 . 6/21
Thanks you very much for writing and sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I couldn't see them living together either in California nor in New York full time. But I'm glad you made it happen.
SoulfulNate chapter 18 . 5/1
Rosalie was kind of annoying on this chapter.
Loving this so far
annaharding chapter 5 . 3/25
Hi - I have to stop and comment for a minute.
First I am hoping that Rose does NOT know who Bella's neighbor is, cuz I'd be pretty aggravated with Bella for gossiping where people might hear her and know about Edward.
Second - Rose was not being a good friend. To me, she was being a bully. I would hate to have a friend that would force me into doing something I really didn't think was wise. I don't care what Rose thought was right - badgering her, and intimidating her, and threatening to go up to Edward's door herself... that's being a bully. Just my opinion.
But I'm really liking the story! Thanx for sharing.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
love this story
blb1000 chapter 36 . 1/1
There's a lot of acting in a place called NYC too.
blb1000 chapter 35 . 1/1
Hearing about Tanya and seeing them together are 2 different things.
blb1000 chapter 34 . 1/1
Challenge!
blb1000 chapter 33 . 1/1
Nice pay back! Let's hope that was on TV too. ")
blb1000 chapter 31 . 1/1
Where does he live in CA? Hotel? Apartment?
5,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »