Reviews for Purple Flowers: A Code Geass New Year's Fic

totally in character!

make more!
fra chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
ç_ç so sad... ç_ç

Cutie Lulu and Suzy-chibi...

cute neverless...
Lickumz chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was amazing! Your vivid descriptions that were just perfect, your portrayal and characterization of both Lelouch and Suzaku, and just..everything were great! Usually when people start describing things in detail it gets kind of..boring. lol But idk what it is you did but instead of making me skim through it, it just brought out all of the right emotions. lol I'll definitely be bookmarking this so I can come back when I'm in need of a good Code Geass related read! Thanks for writing and sharing this! 3
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Serena:Aw, that was so sweet. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
It most certainly would be an AU Japanese New Year celebration - I think that is something you can definitely count on. :D

Love the story by the way - the flash back was very cute, and the last line was good for tugging the good ol' heartstrings. Fantastic fic! XD
LawliPop chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw, this was so sweet and a little sad at the same time. I really love the flashback scene, they're so cute as children XD and I love the conversation you wrote between them; I could definitely picture it all happening - especially Suzaku threatening to let Lelouch fall if he didn't admit Japan's fireworks were better. lol Awesome job with this! I was planning on writing a New Year fic, but didnt really have any time to do so.. so I'm glad at least someone else wrote one instead! Keep up the great work, and have a Happy New Year! )
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw that was so cute!
twilightpath chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You just totally made my day with this story. :D

Your characterization was very close to perfect, and I could imagine the scenes happening.

Have a happy New Year as well! :3