Reviews for With Three You Get Jello Salad
The Alien of Pluto chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wait, who? At the end?
This was awesome, by the way. And you have Carter down perfectly, too.
FaithfulAizen chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was really good
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So who was that? The villain inside the Doctor or something? No, that's making things up. By the way, the Doctor is not a arrogant as crossover fanfics often tell you. Saying that no one else will understand something is not what he does. If Martha wants to see her family, doesn't that contradict the series? She didn't see them until The Sound of Drums. Oh, and Jack didn't mention Torchwood until that episode, either. Wait a minute-he wasn't with them before Utopia, either.
Ithyl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
interesting, i'd like to see the doctor in Eureka
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice story. The tennis racket: bane of all blobby energy creatures.
KnitKnut chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
great story will there be more
The Layman chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It was a little hard to understand at the begining, but once you get passed that it's pretty funny.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh hoh! I so see a to be continued in here somewhere. And absolutely brilliant xover by the way. They fit so nicely. Keep writing!
Genuka chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I look forward to finding out more about this second doctor you've just revealed. I hope he's evil and clashes very well with the doc.
DramaDork21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Anyone who is a Eureka and Doctor Who fan is alright in my book!

That made me grin... although I was almost disappointed. No enraged Carter because Jack (, Captain) was flirting with Zoe? Shame...

But in all seriousness, that was brilliant. I'd never even contemplated a crossover of the two before, and here this was! Genius!

Good fun... nicely done!
Wolf-007 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Great story overall, but... Yes there is a but and I hope you don't mind it... I found the story line hard to follow because I was never quite sure who knew who and such. Also the characters were kind of off... Not that that's a totally bad thing, but it didn't help make the story any less confusing.

This is a good story though and I wish there were more out there. Keep up the good work. On a side note I love the references to Monty Python.