Reviews for Substitute Teacher
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Heartbreaking.

How can you create something like this and then leave it for dead? Oh, the reviews this would generate! Is 'Miss Johanssen' the young woman Claes would have been if she hadn't become a cyborg? If so, what strange twist of fate brought her to the Agency? I could see a whole series of such stories featuring each of the girls. Surely the inspiration didn't fade so quickly ...

You really should continue this marvelous idea.
SoupieLuv chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Claes will never be my substitute teacher!
RJ Frazer chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
It's an explosive start - literally! :)

I tend to be leery of negative portrayals of Petrushka - I think that both her and Alessandro are unfairly maligned by too many people and I feel an obligation to redress the balance with defences of them. I can suspend that here, though - while Petra is presented as being a lot more ditzy than I'd describe her in reality, I appreciate that this is a comedy story being played for laughs and so I'm not going to get hung up on demanding absolute canonical fidelity here.

It's an entertaining start and one that plays off the other girls' characters well. I'm interested in seeing how the day develops.

Long rules such as the one Claes is wielding can be quite formidable - when banged on a table they make a fearsome noise. Hopefully no-one's fingers will end up underneath it in future chapters...!
Kiskaloo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008