Reviews for Without You
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Kool, where'd they get married? Canada? Because I don't think two people of the same sex can in the US.
live2rite chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
i love that no one knew about them until miley told them at her last performance just shows the magic of a wig or glasses lol ;)

great story

Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey! i really liked this chapter it was good i mean love the fact that miley dedicated a song to lily and have her come on stage and then announce to the crowd that her and lily were married and had a kid which i thought was i would like to see what happens after miley announced to the crowd that she was leaving. i will br looking forward to seeing what you have in store

Azula's Flame
xbLuex chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aw it almost made me cry, I loved it )
coffeeandcommunity chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved this story so much. i always thought of this as the cheesiest song ever just from hearing it so many times, but it fits Lilly and Miley so beautifully here. I really liked how the fans sang along, and it almost made it seem like the fans were thanking her as well. And their little adorable! Can't wait to read your next Liley adventure!
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Absolutely beautiful. It was very sweet and touching I loved it!
Kurrent chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Sweet, touching, and relevant. So much of how we remember a celebrity is tied up in how they leave us, and far too many of us forget that until it's too late. Great job.

MysticFalls94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw that was so cute! i luved it, i give it 5 stars
TheEvilPumpkin18 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wow! This was really good. I wish that they could get married in real life. I hate our government :(
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw hoow adorable and cute and wonderful lovely ending.
HCC123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw that was so cute! i wasn't expecting them to be already married and have a kid! i loved it!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw pure fluffy goodness just in time for the new year!

YAY for it! YAY for Liley! Yay for that song :D

now i cant wait for two hearts ;)

croaker001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome story. Very cute. Little Susan just added to the overall effect. Great job. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next TH update.