Reviews for Not yet named
The piece flowed well but felt like it was in the middle of a story already started rather than the opening of one. Do not also feel that the opening was strong enough (my opinion only - I like a story to hold me in the opening pages or I quickly lose interest).
Maybe a thought provoking opening piece with no immediate conversation would best serve this story and give it a theme to build on so the reader is forming ideas (whether right or wrong) as to where the story is going.
wOW chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Whats this mess have to do with keeping you a secret? this si for FANFICTION and not original pieces.
lydd chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Zackara chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hi sweetie, just wanted to make sure you weren't lost or confused. This isn't really the place for original peices. Fanfiction is when you take the story from something already made, and write your own thing from it. Your story belongs on a site like Fictionpress, not here. And certainly not as part of the 'Keeping You a Secret' fandom. This is an amazing book, but not exactly what you're thinking of. If you need help finding the right place for your work, I can help you, or give you the names of others who can. The thing is, this isn't really what people are looking for when they look up the Keeping You a Secret section on this site. Please let me know if you need help.

Luna Seine Louve chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow that was gr8 I hope yu continue soon! I've never even read keeping yu a secret, and I still luv this story! gr8 work!
echomoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
its good, but what does it have to do w/ keeping u a secret? unless its the wrong book that i clicked on...