Reviews for FEAR of the ASYMMETRICAL black
oh my god! i'm revisiting my soul eater fandom years, and i found this story that i remember first reading not long after your last update! seven years later and i remember it pretty clearly even though it's short, and i was crushed to see you never came back to it. it's one of those with a really solid beginning that i'd have liked to have seen finished. i know you almost definitely won't return to this but i hope you at least see this review sometime and know that your stuff is excellent and still appreciated! love your smooth writing and consistent characterization.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Oesg in vx ft the wshb put a another chapters
Ciel-Phantomhive13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oh snap! Holy crap, I can't wait for the next one!
Megan chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I can't believe a story this good has been left unfinished for this long
PLEASE UPDATE
Kiryma chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
PLUZZZ UPDATE! Tbis is a good story that has been uncontinued for 6 years. PLUZZZZ!
Frostyfall chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
This is amazing. That is all that is needed to be said.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know it had been a really long time, but PLEASE HAVE THIS CONTINUED! If you lost your muse or interest, that's understandable. What about leaving notes? Maybe another writer?

... ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE!? OH GODS! D:
kaylia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Seriously man. This story is freaking good. Don't give up.
waytheballbounces chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
If you are still out there, I love this story. Please, PLEASE, continue it, I'm begging you!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Wow, aren't you gonna to continue this?, it was getting really awesome!, please, if you already had the plot finish it, would you?
thatonegreenpencil chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This story is definitely the best Soul Eater story out there. You probably stopped updating because of a personal reason, maybe you've given up on this story entirely. That's fine; I respect that. When you decide to update again, I'll be a dedicated follower.

Hope to get an update from you soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Come on finish I've been waiting soooo long!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Argh! Such a wonderful story... and you stop here?! *cries*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Finish already i'v been waiting forever!