Reviews for FEAR of the ASYMMETRICAL black
Kiryma chapter 4 . 7/25
PLUZZZ UPDATE! Tbis is a good story that has been uncontinued for 6 years. PLUZZZZ!
Frostyfall chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
This is amazing. That is all that is needed to be said.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know it had been a really long time, but PLEASE HAVE THIS CONTINUED! If you lost your muse or interest, that's understandable. What about leaving notes? Maybe another writer?

... ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE!? OH GODS! D:
kaylia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Seriously man. This story is freaking good. Don't give up.
waytheballbounces chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
If you are still out there, I love this story. Please, PLEASE, continue it, I'm begging you!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Wow, aren't you gonna to continue this?, it was getting really awesome!, please, if you already had the plot finish it, would you?
thatonegreenpencil chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This story is definitely the best Soul Eater story out there. You probably stopped updating because of a personal reason, maybe you've given up on this story entirely. That's fine; I respect that. When you decide to update again, I'll be a dedicated follower.

Hope to get an update from you soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Come on finish I've been waiting soooo long!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Argh! Such a wonderful story... and you stop here?! *cries*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Finish already i'v been waiting forever!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Pretty please Finnish I really really want to read the rest p.s. I love love love kid so much:)
gemmy11 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
oh my you need to update this its so good please update soon
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
It's been 3 years! Could you please try and update if you can please!?
unazure chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Alright I checked the last update and it's in 2009, STILL I wish to see the continue of this! The plot is WAY better than original animator plots, hell if I am the official directer I'll make this plot into another season! Keep the story going, PRETTY PLEEEEAAAASE?