Reviews for FEAR of the ASYMMETRICAL black
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
oh my god! i'm revisiting my soul eater fandom years, and i found this story that i remember first reading not long after your last update! seven years later and i remember it pretty clearly even though it's short, and i was crushed to see you never came back to it. it's one of those with a really solid beginning that i'd have liked to have seen finished. i know you almost definitely won't return to this but i hope you at least see this review sometime and know that your stuff is excellent and still appreciated! love your smooth writing and consistent characterization.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Oesg in vx ft the wshb put a another chapters
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oh snap! Holy crap, I can't wait for the next one!
Megan chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I can't believe a story this good has been left unfinished for this long
Kiryma chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
PLUZZZ UPDATE! Tbis is a good story that has been uncontinued for 6 years. PLUZZZZ!
Frostyfall chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
This is amazing. That is all that is needed to be said.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know it had been a really long time, but PLEASE HAVE THIS CONTINUED! If you lost your muse or interest, that's understandable. What about leaving notes? Maybe another writer?

kaylia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Seriously man. This story is freaking good. Don't give up.
waytheballbounces chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
If you are still out there, I love this story. Please, PLEASE, continue it, I'm begging you!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Wow, aren't you gonna to continue this?, it was getting really awesome!, please, if you already had the plot finish it, would you?
thatonegreenpencil chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This story is definitely the best Soul Eater story out there. You probably stopped updating because of a personal reason, maybe you've given up on this story entirely. That's fine; I respect that. When you decide to update again, I'll be a dedicated follower.

Hope to get an update from you soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Come on finish I've been waiting soooo long!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Argh! Such a wonderful story... and you stop here?! *cries*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Finish already i'v been waiting forever!