Reviews for Symbiotic Uzumaki
Symbiotic Uzumaki

I Dont think that it, just you storys are so good, that i feel like a parched man in the widernss of anikens home world. (star wars) please when you have some extra extra time (so you'll have time to relax and recuperate etcetera, like free time and playing and spending time with you famly, sleeping is a given and it is under things you must due ) maybe you could when you feel like it finish your story's please.
ShadowImageComics chapter 13 . 5/6
LMFAO, the omake of chapter 13 was funny. I can not wait for chapter 14. When it comes out. This is a good story.
Narutothedevil.dnd chapter 1 . 4/3
Lol. Tenten's surname is Isis, ISIS:- please look out for Anti-terrorist squad they might come after you for this.
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 3/18
Interesting, I like it!
NakedFury chapter 1 . 3/18
What fucking fun of a crossover
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 2/20
Awesome! I love it!

Good luck and update soon,
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 2/18
He's taking up Peter Parker Prank-fu?

Ye gods..
Omega0117 chapter 13 . 2/13
when are the next chapters coming out?
Do you think you can make a Naruto x fem itachi
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 1/25
Awesome story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jameslw chapter 13 . 1/10
great please continue
Badass and just has that hellsing insane as a topping
thor94 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
good chapter.
hope someone catch danzo and give him what he always deserved.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Ugh...

Why do you have to be so redundant?

Readers aren't stupid, and they aren't goldfish. You don't have to repeat yourself and spoon-feed us.

You're insulting our intelligence as well as your's by doing so.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
You're too blatant with your harem, and your girls and otherwise are too patient (and unsuspecting, no matter how transparent he acts).

Naruto is acting like Sasuke a lot of the time, if you didn't notice. Fix it.

Venom and Kyuubi don't get nearly enough screentime. Considering Venom was supposed to be the main attraction to this fiction, I feel sort of cheated now that you've gotten bored with him. (What's the point of making a crossover if everything foreign gets shafted?)

-N