Reviews for Crow and Dove
BVBlover4ever chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Well I am certainly severely disappointed and saddened that there isn't more of this wonderful story! I was just getting really into it and liked the concept of Eric's soul being thrust into another body. Of coarse in The Crow his soul was revived and his body was given new strength and flesh, because even though only a year had passed his body would have been greatly decomposed. However as I said before I do like your concept of him being given a new body though, which I totally imagine looks like Luke Evans lol. _ But I do hope that you find new inspiration and continue this lovely story! I am just DYING to know what happens next!
Zepharia chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
This story is amazing! I love it! Please continue! 8D
incarnate of evil chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I like this and want to see some more. I hope Eric is going to test what the new body is capable of and whether he will heal before he goes out. Also want to know if he is sharing the body with the original owner or what has happened to that soul.
Can't wait for the explanations and the action, hope he will wear the make up again. If you need any help with details or anything, I'm more than happy to help especially if it means you update! :)
incarnate of evil chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Curious what is going to happen to the soul of the bodies original owner.
Also have to correct something, the bad guy on the roof was actually called Top Dollar, generally referred to as Top. T Bird was the one blown up in his car. Just so you know! :)
villainsgirl chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
"She called for him, she cried for him, she smiled for him. He ran to her, he held her, he smiled back." What great piece of writing! great job
villainsgirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
love it
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
i love this so far can't wait for the next chapter :)
NativeMoon95 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Oh come on now! You can't just get sucked into a story and then not write anymore. Since you haven't wrote anything for this recently, I hope you change your mind and continue the story. I love it so far.

x
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I can't put into words how much I love your story, it's so hard to find Crow fanfiction. If you don't update this masterpiece I'm probably going to end up annoying you with pm's.
agthoven chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Hi, I just found this story and this is amazing. I love how you describe the relationship between Sarah and Eric. Your story actually brought tears to my eyes because of all of the details. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but is it possible to update this again? I really want to see Eric take on Thrash and what happens afterwards.
Sarela Jade chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Dear Kooro,

It is sad to say, but tomorrow, my love, ONE YEAR will have passed since you have updated this little gem. And I was thinking... since it HAS been so long, perhaps there's a little light of hope in the future for another chapter? As you know I'm always dying to see what's going to happen next, and you CAN'T just be such a cruel authoress and leave this suspicious cliffhanger just as it is!

Please? PRETTY please?

Keep writing, luv! Talk to you soon!

SJ
Emzy2k11 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
ohhh i love the sound of this story its amazing update i wanna know what happens next please hurry i cant wait to read on :)
meguhanu chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
ok i read this story very carefully

at the end of chapter 8 and the beginning of chapter 9 i had to stop because huge tears were blurring my vision

i absolutely fell in LOVE with this story

please update soon

Sarela Jade chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
PS- I just posted my new Crow story :)

Ta ta my lovely Kooro!
Sarela Jade chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Kooro,

I know that life MUST be keeping you busy... but I wanted you to know that I miss you AND this story terribly, and it saddens my heart to see that you haven't updated since January! :( This story still holds a flame in my heart and I would hate for it to go unfinished! So here I am, bugging and annoying you once more, hoping for an update within the next couple of... weeks? Days? MOMENTS? :)

This story is a gem and I hope you never forget that. And always remember that you're an extremely talented writer and I admire what you can do with words.

Like I've said before, I don't think anyone will quite capture the characters of Eric and Sarah like you do. You've always managed to do them justice :)

I MISS YOU! And I hope to hear from you soon!

Your faithful/annoying review and friend,

SJ