Reviews for Nightmares Made of Fairytales
KaioM chapter 1 . 3/28
Holy. Fuck. That was gorgeous. I love this fic so much and it's absolutely perfect. Thanks for writing.
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It's so true. Leah has a sad life. I think Seth is the happy part of her life
PeaceLoveFreedom chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
All I can say is that your writing is absolutely perfect. :)
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So sad :( but perfectly in character
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is so -tear- unfair. Why doesn't Leah get her happily ever after? I fucking hate you, Stephenie Meyer. I. Hate. You.

Well, in my head, at least - Jacob Leah Love. I don't give a crap he imprinted on a Bella Clone.
River Severn chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Okay, okay, you've finally guilted me into the reviewing thing.

Dude - I gotta love your angst. It's perfect.

Keept up the work!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw Leah. *hug* I have faith that she will find her Prince Charming one day. She's one of my favorite characters, so she has to have her happy ending one day. :)
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i'm almost in tears here people, that's just how good you are at this, it's amazinghow you can write so many storys and each one just ends up better than the thas, and i hate that , because, i caould never put that emotion into something, and it kills.

this was definitly, the best leah story i'vee ever read, i like how you put in the little bit of J/L i always thought they shoud have ended up together, but SM had oth ideas 9 that i wasn't very happy with) but whatever.

heal my bleeding heart
iSeddie chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
YOU are one of my favorite fanfic authors yet. I agree with everything A Silver Cloud's Lullaby said, about you writing really well for the less-liked characters. I've always liked Leah and so this was a personal treat for me to read and I think you got her character perfect. For the whole less-liked characters thing, I don't know, they've always intrigued me somehow and they catch my attention more than the main characters do [except for in Harry Potter]. It's like they've got more of a story to tell that's dark and mysterious and probably hurts to tell. Thanks for taking the time to write up this fantastic fanfic. -peace
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hey.

Okay, so I read your iAm Reckless iCarly fanfic and fell in love with it. Curious, I read some of your other fanfics. I must say, I really like your style. You seem to be the type of person who always wonders "What about this character? What happened in their background to make them like this?", which is a lot like me. You go for the less-liked characters, and really delve into their inner-character and make it believable.

Why I didn't review your other works I read, I don't really know. Laziness perhaps? Sure, we'll go with that. :D But I really felt compelled to review for this one.

I personally can't say if Leah had ever been one of my favorites, but she did have a little bit of interest for me. I always wondered how her mind really worked with the whole Sam/Emily ordeal. Unfortunately, Stephenie Meyer never graced us with that knowledge. But you pull it off very well, and believable. Plus, it's good to know I'm not the only one who thought of her and Jacob. It really irks me how he imprinted on Renesmee and didn't just be one of the few who didn't imprint and went for freakin' Leah already. (I also like your hinting at Embry and Leah. As I think about it, I think it'd be cute personally.) But back to Jacob and Leah, I wonder if you'd ever do one specifically for Jacob. I'd be very curious to see how you'd go about it. And he's my favorite ever 3 Or maybe even Sam, to see how he deals with the pain of giving Leah pain. I personally think that for both Jacob and Sam, imprinting has to have a major downside. In fact, it's inspired me. :) Whether I'll ever write it is debateable. LOL!

All in all, I think your writing is spectacular. This, Seddie's, and Rosalie's are, without a doubt, my favorites. I love your dark take on underlooked/under-appreciated characters. Simply marvelous. :)

Keep writing!

-Lullaby-
fire and ice queen101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
omg! that was so good and soo sad! u r one of the best writers ever you really captered her view of life! LOVED IT!
frosken chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was amazing!

you really captured Leah.

you're writing is so, so, so good!
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I can't help being sympathetic for Leah, no matter how much of a brat she makes herself seem, there's a method to the madness that ensues. This seemed to embody her very well.
Mrs.IanSomerhadlerJacobBlack chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow this is awsome.. i cried
A.Damaged.Rose chapter 1 . 1/19/2009