Reviews for Missing You, Are You Missing Me?
Pleaseeee update, pls?
CJ chapter 14 . 3/23
Can you please please pretty please finish the book. Like what happens the next morning with Randy and then Rob at the garage...
Just one more chapter? Please?
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 14 . 1/18
I absolutely love this story as well as most of your other works. That is why I'm asking, no begging you to finish this story. Your fans have waited so long for it to happen.
justme chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
this is so cute I wish you posted the last chapter because I think that you write Rob really well this is my favorite series :)
maybethatsokay chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Come oooonnnnn! You have one more chapter left! Please we're ALL begging you!
insomnolence chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
OMG. Why aren't you updating?! I can't wait for more. Please update!
SomeAnonFan chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Whooops, I wrote a whole novel but anyway pleeease updateeee
SomeAnonFan chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Heeeeey VickyVicarious, I just wanted to say that I've read all your TGIL stories and I'm just... fascinated of how well you can write it from Rob's point of view *Q* I've read lots of different fanfictions but none matched with the book as well as yours did! So I'd really really like you to finish that last chapter of MYAYMM, it would be soooo great! And can you please continue the story a little bit like how Jess and Rob meet Doug and Tasha at the restaurant at lunch and announce them about the engagement and other little stories about, I don't know, Mike and Ruth, or they bump into Wendell because he's working as a waiter at that same restaurant or any other story? I can say that I would scream and shout with joy and jump and run in my apartment for minimum 10 minutes and I'd reread the stories until I memorized each word, 'cause I loooove Jess and Rob and all the 1800-WHERE-R-U books so much !
One of your Fans :D
SpeakNow1118 chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Hey, just wondering if you were working on finishing the story. I'm still interested in this! I can't wait to read more.
penguin123456789 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
I read your 1-800 series over 1 year ago. Today at the library, I saw Meg Cabot’s books and it reminded how much I loved this series. Rather than check out the books from the library, I came back here to reread your books again because your writing is just so spot-on. So a big thank you for capturing Rob so perfectly that I’m rereading your series instead of the original.

P.S. I am selfishly requesting if you can do the final chapter of the book just so I can have more Rob (love him!) (or anything - like their wedding with the special agents and Wendell would be funny. )
Vichi chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Thank you.
abigail chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I love the way you write rob's pov because it does seem like likely for him to be/think like that. :) Sorry I didn't review for any other chapter but I just found this three days ago and I didn't really want to leave a review. :/ I'm looking forward to the last chapter of this story though I am a little sad that it's almost the end :(
katie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please update its been more than an year. I love your writing!
lenamarie5 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
So I just finished reading all of the tgil books and I am really impressed. When I was reading the books, Rob confused me, but now I totally get him! I just thought you should know that I really love your writing and I can't believe that I just found these recently. I feel like you put so much thought into it and I really appreciate. I really hope you finish the story soon or write more 1 800 fics.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
ahh please update, im dying.