Reviews for The Legend of Tao Hua Hinamori
whitealmond chapter 2 . 1/2
Ah, it's going to follow the Disney Mulan plot? This should be hilarious XD
whitealmond chapter 1 . 1/2
Love it! As always, your writing is very beautiful and enjoyable to read. It is funny though how the Chinese characters have Japanese names XD
Proud Vegetable chapter 29 . 4/6/2013
I love Mulan and I love your fic. You really make a history not just change the names like other people
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
likin it
XDD chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Okay, I think I'm in love with you. I mean...O_O Ahem. But seriously, that was one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. And I read the whole thing in one day! Woot! Go me!
Araedia chapter 29 . 2/15/2011
Love the story! When I first started it, I thought you were going to make it completely like Mulan (which is totally my all-time favorite Disney movie), but you kept all the right parts in, and changed the others... all I can say is Great job!
icyangel27 chapter 29 . 1/24/2011
I loved your version of Mulan;it was beautiful!(the hot spring parts were pretty funny too;)) Mulan has and is always one of my fav Disney movies! Plz update your sequel! PCE
LunaClefairy chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Hahaha, I'm studying Chinese so I got the "ni hao" joke right away.

For those who don't know, "ni hao" is a common greeting in Chinese.
Mad Eclair chapter 29 . 11/1/2010
woot! i loved mulan as a kid, it was my all time favorite in fact, cuz it proved that it doesnt matter if your clumsy or female, you can still KICK ASS! yeah! i LOVE how fluffy your story is, with the right amount of honest romance and alsotragedy and the hints of mystery. the plot was fantastic! i was thinking that it would follow the same way the movie did, but i was plesantly surprised. it was original yet still the classic tale i love. not to mention HITSUHINA! best couple for this!

andIJDC chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I was a bit hesitant to read this at first when I saw that it was supposed to based of Mulan since a lot- not all- stories that are "based" on something else go by practically word by word as the original without any creative input so it's kind of a drag reading it but from the prologue it doesn't /seem/ like it will be that way so with that hope I will keep reading
Reidyn chapter 29 . 7/18/2010
All that I can say is Bravo! I love how you took Mulan and added your own touches to it. I also love how you take to the future of Momo and Toshiro as well. Good job and please keep writing.
xxShelbyLynnexx chapter 29 . 7/5/2010
i REALLY loved this story!

seriously, one of THE BEST stories i've ever read from any online websites! it's so cute how you mixed together mulan and bleach into one amazing and greatly-written story:D i LOVED IT!

i'm so definitely adding this to my favorites! you're a great writer:)

thanks for taking your time to write this; i really enjoying it, along with some of my friends that i got to read it:D i'm going to read some of your other stories, too.

anyways, awesome story! thanks for writing it!:D
chappy's-fangirl chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
I really love this story. But even though I liked Mulan as well, I think you should add a few differences. I loved the ancestors part-loved seeing the shinigami in ghost form! Please continue writing-I'm going to add this story to my favorites.
DotsnDashes chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
Wow...loved it! Absolutely loved it! Especially the ending, it gave me that sense sadness that I usually expect when I finish a book.

VEry well done!
Hyperpegasi chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
I've read WAY to much Kingdom Hearts. I keep picturing Ranji as Axel instead. T.T It's bugging me, cuz' I'm taking things he says and putting them into Axel's context, and royally confusing my brain. XD I'm such an idiot, anyway.