Reviews for The Bet
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Very cute. :]
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ne I like your story and all. But why don't you update your other Hellsing story. The one that's titled Daddy. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but it would be really nice to know why you haven't updated. Please and thank you
Mademoiselle-Loyale491 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
That was rather careless of Integra to make a bet with the Major concerning Seras without making sure that Seras got some compensation for manipulating her in such a way so that the bet could take place (O_O I really need to stop writing run-ons). Anyway, kudos to Seras for keeping to her morals and looking kickass awesome while doing it! Seras is one of my favourite characters in Hellsing because she's so loyal, righteous, and I'd say that she's rather smart. Because of this, I don't like it when people make her look like a whiny dumb blonde. She's inexperienced, not stupid. And she's not whiny, she's ethical. At least you don't do that. Awesome job once again, Herr Angel !
RenegadePineapple chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
*NOES!*
Felix Falora chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Integra's such a selfish bitch, of course she forgot poor, sweet Seras.
Eagle-Black chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter, while I'm not a big fan of Hellsing pairings other than AxS I do enjoy a good read.
Mademoiselle-Loyale491 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very interesting. I don't really see why you like the Seras/Major pairing, but you certainly know how to make it likable (like in "A Drop of Blood for Your Thoughts" and in "A Thought Upon a Drop of Blood"). And I also can't ever see Integra giving in to the Major so easily. But despite all of that, and the slow pace at the beginning of the chapter, I found the chapter increasingly more interesting as it neared the ending. In all, I can't wait to see what you'll write for the next chapter.

As for your writers' block, I know how you feel. I've been kind of feeling a bit uninspired for the past little while... Actually, I felt like writing or drawing something sometime after reading "Plaything" and "Black Jack." Anyway, I hope that you can find a way around your writers' block, so that you can finish "A Thought Upon a Drop of Blood" and "Black Jack." As you could guess, I quite enjoy your writing, so please keep writing!