Reviews for On Axis
daybreaks chapter 1 . 9/16
I've just discovered your trove of Nejiten fics and have been quite enjoying them, especially this one. There's an elegant simplicity to your prose. I also love the line "Neji, have I ever told you that you are terribly attractive?". The idea of amnesiac Tenten is great, because it gets her and Neji to have all of these conversations about their relationship without Tenten really realizing what's she's doing (and Neji having to have a re-think about everything!).
Luteana chapter 1 . 5/13
This is lovely!
X3 chapter 1 . 1/1
I LOVE U! Not in a weird way, but a friendly one... I mean, I LOVED THIS FANFIC! THANK U SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO MUCH!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Super cute! I know it's been a while since this was posted, but in case you still remember this, and get notifications, I want to applaud you on a sickeningly beautifully sweet piece. Great job!
-ms. s
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
PERFECTION! Love love love it!
Keep writing!

ys chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
loved it especially the parts where they just talk it's really great and I think very in character. good job! chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ah. Impressive. Stories with amnesia-induced characters usually piss me off. But you managed to pull off this one pretty well. Very impressive indeed.
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is really deep. I liked the idea of amnesia.
naash chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i lvoe this. its as if she has her memories and that shes asking based on what she was always curious about

i love the hints of romance. it wasnt straightforward but its there

croquette queen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Amazing, as usual. Loved it.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Charming! :)
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Nice fic!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is really cute and well-written. Love the feel of it. Great characterization. Spot-on, in fact.