Reviews for Inspired By: "Borrowed Time"
alecsgrl chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
lol! oh the last chapter was hilarious!
Kazzy chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
I like your little drabbles, they are actualy readable :). I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner I was waiting for the eps to show here. But these are good.
Kasman chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
This started out so well and ended so badly. Beautiful until the last chapter. Why did you have to do that?
Cupid'sGirl chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
I love DA & every charactor in it.

This is the truly the most moving thing you've ever written on Fan Fic.

It gave me goose bumps.

And I'm not a shipper.
Amy Lock chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
Oh Pari, would you stop it please? We all feel terrible enough about everything, do you have to keep going and make it worse? Geez, you are so heartless. :) Please don't listen to that comment though. I want you to keep going with this. But they're just so damn sad. Really insightful though. I'm always impressed with your comparisons. Very thought provoking and true. Poor Logan. Great addition. Love Amy.
Willa Mitty chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
Awwwww! (Sniffle.) These are really good!
a fan chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
This is the best description of Logan's feelings that I have had the pleasure to read. You have captured him so perfectly. I love this part. "So much of my life has focused on movement. I can remember times I’d have given my life to move the world into change. I can remember times I’d have given my life just to move my big toe." It not only shows the things that have been most important to Logan in the past it also shows the enormity of what he is facing now. Those things threatened his life in the past and although there doesn't seem to be an immediate threat to his life at the moment I can't help but feeling that he is dying inside.
Natters chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
Wahh! So sad.

anti-pest chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
Very good...
a reader chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
Horribly angsty, but still really beautiful.
Dusty chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Ah, the Drabble Queen returneth! And she rocks as hard as ever!

And I even liked your Asha drabble, even though I've officially decided that Asha can kiss my ass. She bugs.
Amy Lock chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Another excellent job. Except, I can't feel sorry for Asha. I'm still feeling too bad for Max and Logan. However, I do respect her, because she is an amazing human being. Unrequited love is one of the hardest things in life to accept. You've done a good job of revealing that to us. At least, though she has outward composure and like I said, I respect her for that. Great insight into her actual feelings, though. Luv Amy.
Amy Lock chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
Oh Pari! *sniff, sniff* I already said it was the best "drabble" I'd ever read, did you have to go and break my heart even further? No, in all honestly, this was amazing. Even as I was watching the episode the words from the first "chapter" kept ringing in my head. All I could think about was the last line in that. I must say that this second one was no dissapointment. In fact, it was perfect. And I can guarentee you that this once, that word means "as good as it can possibly get". Luv Amy.
Michelle Drake chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
Oooh! I liked it . . . FGreat work!
Lesa chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
I thought these were very well written.

Asha's was the one that interested me the most, just because we don't get much fanfic about her. I'd like to read more about her, especially since we know that she did agree to go with Alec at the end of the scene.