Reviews for A Natural Progression
Alli-dunno chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
If Norma got any funnier, I might die from disbelief. I love this story. You HAVE to continue. Its great!
Alli-dunno chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I'll have you know I had to continue to hold back laughter as I read this chapter. Norma's "HOLY SHIT YOU HAD SEX" line almost had me choking. The narration is absolutely hilarious, needless to say. You capture Chloe and Norma's whacked out friendship well and they're hilarious together.

Better yet, Harriet's random emo look was great. And so was Norma's recap of Walter's near-death experience.

Amazing.
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is hilarious. Norma's POV is absolute win. Some of the lines in this chapter had me almost laughing out loud. I had to stop myself from burting, though, because I'm in a food court full of unsuspecting people.

Win. Absolute win.

*goes off to next chapter*
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Oh this is hilariously awesome. Language is a *tad* vulgar even for Norma but hey she's getting older I suppose...

'Sides that, this is amazingly awesome and I adore it so much. Great work!
origin of summoners chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
lol can't wait till next update.
KeyLimeChibi chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
This - why isn't this more popular? It's near-perfect! Norma's narrative is spot-on, and everyone acts exactly in-character. I will forever remember Domesticated Senel and Walter sewing. Forever.
Mondo-Bongo chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I laughed my ass off in this chapter. Especially during Norma's 'mental breakdown' of a sorts. This is genius, and I'm so glad Walter is alive. Because my eyes got watery when he died in the game : (always falling for those who die in games, I do)

Anyway, I love this chapter to pieces XD
Phyxrgon chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Norma is win. You are win. You nailing Norma down is EPIC win.

And WalterChloe is unexpected crack, but officially TASTY crack.
PlanetStorm chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
More plz, your Norma is PERFECT.
Sir-Shademan chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Thanks for updating! Woo! I still love the heck out of this fic and have only wonderful things to say about it. Norma and Chloe are so in character that it's ridiculous. In fact, everyone is in character.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Chloe and Walter and teh swimmin' lessonz! Update soon plx!Well, take as much time as you like, just keep up the awesome writing!
Xonel chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
In one word: Brilliant.

I'm seriously glad you came out with this next chapter, and I look forward to the rest of the story.

As usual, everyone is completely in character. I especially like how you manage to keep them all in character, yet show everyone through Norma's eyes: something that's not a very easy thing to do.

Since this is a review, however, I do feel compelled to give what little constructive criticism I can. Really, the only way I can think to improve things would be maybe a few more punchlines at the beginning of Chapter Two. Overall it was still outrageously funny, but it was a bit slower than the past two installments during the beginning.

Hope to see more soon!

-Xonel
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Wow, I'm so glad this didn't end up among other forgotten works. I'm finding that this story is getting better and better, I love how the characters' don't stray away from "in-character" and I can't help but find the humor ideal. I'm very excited to see what Norma is going to have in store for Chloe and Walter.
Sir-Shademan chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Needs more update plx. xD
Endy-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow! It's very funny! I love how you write Norma! Keep it up! And I can see that the other characters are written very well, especially "C's gender issues". Love to see the upcoming chapter! Please keep on writing!

Endy-chan
PlanetStorm chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Oh my God, I love you.

I am laughing so hard and I almost never laugh at fanfic.

You win as Norma.