Reviews for His Lover and Him
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I wasn't to fond of it. I mean, yeah the sex was extremely hot, believe me. But, the ending was kind of strange. It was just very weird, I mean, who asks their lover to ask them to marry them? And where's the ring!? Lol.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
a bit confusing at times, but then i guess it doesn't really matters who asked whom
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
loved it kid..awwww...

And the phrase"Ask me to marry you" was too cute

*hand you a cookie and a hug*-
butterflybeautyrush chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
good story. but next time, try not to use "his lover" so many times. use the actual names or descriptions that tell your readers which character your referring to. it's hard to keep track with the repetitive use of the phrase.
juls-emo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
it was a little bit confusing .. who was who.. xD well but i still loved it and it was hot!

i'm going to add it to my fav's and read it again
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i love the vaugeness of this story. i mean, i knew who the characters were, but i wasn't sure which was which. i initially thought that harry was topping, so when i got to the end i was, literally, like "damn, now i have to read it again." :P beautifully written, not oversexed at all

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I got a little confused over who was who at the end but this was an awesome piece of writing regardless.