Reviews for Melt
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I've long since made this story into one of my favorites, but if there was a way I could favorite it again and again, I definitely would! I just absolutely L-O-V-E this story to BITS! It's so SAD yet so HOPEFUL at the same time! It's one of those rare fics that don't twist Mukuro's intentions this and that awful way, but rather bare him for Tsuna to see and love. It's sooo AUGH.

I LOVE IT.

More people should READ this work of AAAART. XD

But really, it's so good. When I need cheering up, I read THIS fic.
HetChrome chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So cute!

Is this related to the youtube video by any chance? 8D I have that on my iPod. XDD
Choko Tatsu chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It's very cute, good job.

And, a happy new year to you, also.
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
ah, cute, i like the part where Tsuna tugged at Mukuro's sleeve. although i think it was a little OOC (in my opinion) that Mukuro yelled and vented about the prison, still i definitely love the part where he ran out in the rain to hide his tears. very unexpected, but lovely to the max! i like the ending too, not quite happy but it'll do
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
AW! Wat a sweet and sad story! I love it and AW! awsome and Mukuro was so sweet! UGH! WHY O WHY does he have to be in JAIL! soo faving and cool!
xNanaki chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh my God

This was so sweet and cute _ I love the tought of Tsuna holding Mukuro' hands and keep that way'til the illusion its gone.

Sorry if you found grammar mistakes. English its not my mother language ;;U
EnchantedBottle chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This fic was sad so very sad but beautiful at they same time, I love how you portrayed Mukuro and Tsuna. The ending was just awesome _ haa Thank you for writing this fic *bows down*
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
and forever more!

pretty good!, keep it up pwease xD
Anya Urameshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was really good. Very touching and I almost felt like crying a little towards the end.

Love,

Anya
zephyraz chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
lovely and touching story!

i love 6927 and this is one of the best story i have read

keep up the good work (:
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very sweet, and wonderfully written! - A perfect way to celebrate the coming of the New Year! Tehehe, thank you very much for writing! *cheeky smile* Until we meet again! Keep up the great work! This shall now be added to my favs! Ja matta NE!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _

6927 FOREVER! LETS BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!