Reviews for A New Year's Toast
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great story as usual! I loved it! It may have been short but it was very sweet! Can't wait to read the Christmas one haha

And wow 6 40? Wow that's late er early watever just wow it dedicated!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
hehehe that was the perfect amount of cute and sweet Romione goodness! Is that the term for Ron and Hermione?
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I know I can think of much better ways to bring in New Year. ;-)
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
It was awesome (like all your other stories) and I loved it (like all your other stories) Ron's character was portayed (is that the right word) really well in this story.

Pat
allikittenkat1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved it so much!
Shlesha chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Good story :D
lemondrop43 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, THANKS for staying up all night and writing stories for us! I for one APPRECIATE your efforts to feed my addictions - LOL!

This was just great! I loved it when Ron said, "Leerings just a perk." LOL! So true, so true!

I like how Ron behaved here. He's was utterly, utterly sweet without being suave. You know I don't like a suave Ron! His toast about starting the New Year as a couple was just wonderful! Simple, yet filled with deep emotion! You made me feel that Hermione is a very lucky witch indeed to have Ron! (Er, not that I haven't felt that before, but you know what I mean!)

Thanks again for capturing such a wonderful moment between these two! *sigh* (of happiness!)
zsdvnn chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
another great oneshot, but this was just a little bit too short, but itwas still great! could you please try and mayb write harry/ginny oneshot, im kind of gettng bored of ron/hermione but anyways, keep up the good work!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Yes now this was the sort of story I had been expecting for chirstmas but this is much more fitting, you didn't tell me you were doing New Years too! very cute and filled to the brim with fluff! very nice and a Happy New Year to you as well!

Oh and no you do not just to see a picture of me in the dress. Ha! too bad!
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great story! Ron is so cute!

I love your Aftermath stories! _
Trude chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
lovely story :)

thanks for writing (and I bet I know what Hermione had in mind for next year's celebration)