Reviews for On Broken Wings
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wow...will there be lemon involve? *already thinks there is and is looking at you like 'well...?'* Where is it?
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Valentine the bearded dragon... You know sometimes I'm concerned about your mental health... Eh! But who am I to judge!? I mean after all I'm also crazy! I'm so crazy I'll even add a crazy emoticon! . Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh emoticons.
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
okay this needs a continuation. at least im not in love had this fic as a sort of continuation. on broken wings neeeeeed it toooo! pretty please?
fanatic1010 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
aaaaahhhhhhhh! brilliance! i luv it bt did u evr continue this? please say u did
Izaya-chi chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
...your going to continue this story, right...? i can't just end it like that...;A;? xDDDD It was great tho! u have some major grammer issues tho but don't worry about it no one cares anyhow .
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
is there a continuation of this one?
DreamIdol chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aww that was amazing rather funny too.
lady chapter 1 . 9/17/2009

kyoko minion chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You must write another chapter!And if there's a sequel to this please tell me the title.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
very angsty
rubisel chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
please update another chapter
SummerWish chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow, this has to be one of the best Skip Beat fanfics I've read. You've portrayed the characters and their emotions so well, and your use of language is superb, especially with the final RenxKyoko scene. I found the President's actions hilarious as well (I'm from Australia, haha!)
seffi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
The first chapter of 'On Broken Wings' is marvelous. The emotion that is portrayed shines strongly through every single character, giving the reader the most vivid image imaginable. The plot of this chapter is so fitting to Nakamura's character's and story, but yet more improved. I am greatly looking foreward to subsequent chapters :)
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really loved the "deny him, deny her, deny this, deny them " line near the end.

Mwha - Ren power, full speed ahead!
aviana656 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
um... awesome oneshot! but are you sure that this is only k?