Reviews for Twisted
Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
First off, it's obvious that you made the effort to go back and fix typos, spelling mistakes, and perhaps even the occasional grammatical error. The result was a story that not once made we wince and wish for a red pen. I really love that in a story, as it allows me to concentrate on the substance rather than the form.

And the story I was able to concentrate on was great. Your dialogue was relaxed and true to character, and you had the character interactions down to a 'T.' So really nice job there, too. Overall, a very entertaining read.
samson chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
enjoyed the story
Brynn McK chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
I read this story when you first wrote it, and loved it, and for some reason I didn't review it at the time... probably because I had not yet come to terms with my Buffy addiction. :) But this is one of the few fics I've read which manages to capture both the tension and the attraction between Buffy and Spike, that he doesn't regret who he is or what he's done, but that he can still want to do good because of her. And even if their relationship is wrong, it makes sense, in, as you say, "a twisted, Sunnydale kind of way". Awesome. And even though she wants to shut him out, she can't, not completely. Also, I loved Tara's explanation of what's going on with Willow and the magic use-makes WAY more sense than the pretty blatant drug parallels, and is more consistent with the show's history. Falls in line with stuff I've heard Marti Noxon say, but which has never really been made clear on the show. And, all this stuff aside, it was a pleasure to read-really well written, great dialogue. Nice work all around.
renfaire chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Very good. The Buffy/Spike dialogue has a nice snappy rhythm. Liked the bit where Tara was smoking! Tara's explanation of Willow's motivations were a bit too"psych 101" and not in keeping with the other subtle touches-that section could use some minor reworking.
chamilyun chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
wow, what i would have given to see the episode end like that. my first born maybe. thanks for giving me some glimmer of hope for the new episodes coming next year!
aspiringauthor chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Nice piece - smooth writing and good characterization. Well done.
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Very good story. I would love to see this happen!
kmoody chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Great dialogue. :)
hisluvpet chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Well done! I like that you filled in some gaps in the Wrecked plotline.
spooky chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
this was great! i wish this would've happened! love the whole spike/tara talk. i loved this!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
wow. you get instantly awarded for having the absolutely best and coolest and most awesome post-wrecked fanfic. Your characterizations are great; I loved Spike talking to Tara, and I loved the conversation about why not go through the window, and why not put any garlic on the door. This whole fic was wonderful. The only possible flaw I could find was a difference of intreptation- when I watched the ep it seemed to me that Spike was serious about not following her around anymore, and I thought that Buffy would spend the night waiting for him to try it and be given a lesson when he DOESN'T go sneaking into her room. But like I said-that's opinion. Your writing was humorous but thoughtful; a delightful read. You need to keep posting more stuff for us to read here.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Excellent! What a great ending that would've been. I like your feel for simple dialogue - very believable and in-character. Bravo! Keep writing!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Excellent. Thoughtful, even-handed, true - and you really know how to write Tara, something that is hard to do. Excellent Spike and Buffy dialogue, too. Wish the show would do something like this, but of course, they won't. Thanks for a great read.
Nmissi chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Oh, this was lovely, just lovely. Thank you.
NormalChick chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Aw, I love the Tara/Spike bonding.. We need more stories with that. And I love the conversation between Buffy and Spike. *Very* good fic.