Reviews for A New Year's Resolution
cid.neha chapter 1 . 5/30
Aww that's so sweet..
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not bad at all I feel like ya cut us a little short but I can't resist poke or contestshipping and the taste of handymanshipping great touch. I've read much worse.
Brennason chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was adorable! I'm so glad Drew told May that the roses were for her. And Anhui it was just so adorable!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is one of my favs of yours! :D love the e

Whole countdown part.

"Okay, so if Brock hadn't told her, she wouldn't have known, but still." lol Brock knows all
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Well, you definitely succeeding in writing a cute one-shot with two cuter pairings. Putting Pokeshipping and Contestshipping into one fic was a fun treat (and heck, I dare say I noticed a speck of Sakeshipping for Tracey and Daisy, too! .).

Particularly, I enjoyed the concept of Ash finding a way to make New Year’s memorable. Sometimes, holidays *can* get overlooked, and a person needs a little special moment (or special ‘someone’ _~) to help preserve the specialness of that holiday. Frankly, I’ve got a feeling Ash wasn’t the *only* person in this fic who learned to appreciate New Year’s in a whole new way (I just loved the image of May kissing Drew’s cheek...shutting him right up. So cute!). And kudos on the romance level in this fic: it’s modest, not make-outs, nothing overdone or nauseatingly sappy.

A minor note, I absolutely adore the idea of Misty and May being friends. Way too many fanfics turn those girls into OOC bloodthirsty rivals. It’s great to read a fanfic where Misty and May laugh, hug, and just generally act like girlfriends. Thank you for that.

As always, your writing style is excellent, and I just adore how you portray our favorite couples. Seriously, after reading fanfics like this one, I really wish the anime wrote scenarios like this, bringing the cast back together in one jovial celebration. Having Ash/Misty and May/Drew become items would be great, too. Thank heavens for fanfiction, and thank *you* for sharing this story.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I like your stories a bunch :)
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Haha, I may be like four months too late, but I think this is adorable! -)

And when Ash is not dense for a change, it's amazing, haha.
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Firstly, I loved the fic so much. Very cute, romantic, and New Years-ish. Secondly, my god you play WoW too? LOL! I read your author's note at the end about you writing this whilst you were healing in a heroic and was like oh my god lol! If I may ask...horde or alliance?

And great job on the story lol!
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008