Reviews for Heart's Home
Alytiger chapter 2 . 11/13
Harry Potter: The-Boy-Who-Knows-Nothing-About-Women and The-Boy-Who-Makes-Great-Puns
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/13
They're so cute together :3
G the Headmaster chapter 5 . 10/19
This was an outstanding fic.
Thanks for writing it
Books85 chapter 4 . 9/17
This was a lovely story. I am pretty sure that I have read it before; the Heart's Home concept of a garden that helps one deal with emotions and them turning into rocks is unique in HP fanfiction, I think. These characters put so much hard work in their relationship. If everyone did the same divorce would be less common.

Lovely concept, nicely presented.
mckertis chapter 2 . 8/9
Huh, so apparently YOUR Hermione is the worst sort of girlfriend : one who was switching guys like gloves, and values skill in lovemaking over feelings.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/9
Is this a description of one of your acid trips ? Because a story it is not.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 7/11
I loved The entire story from beginning to end
Deathcrow chapter 3 . 4/24
Wow I really hate Hermione's parents in this story.

They make everything about themselves and the supposed obligations of a daughter towards her parents. You're daughter got estranged from you because reasons? Boo-fucking-hoo. Yes what Hermione did to them was terrible, but I really wanted her to stand up for herself. There are so many shades of grey in this situation, but her parents only focus on their perceived sleight towards them. They behave like tyrants who demand supplication. Their provisio that Hermione has to stay with them for any potential forgiveness is another symptom for their crappy idea of a family. Interpreting the successful appeasement of such petty people as "love" seems really fucked up - poor Hermione. What the Granger family defines as family love seems to be entirely confined to functional units and their obligations.
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 2/18
I actually really loved the Belladona and Sebastian stories by Anne Bishop. I love what you did with having Luna and her mother having Heart's Home gardens and Harry just wandering in and feeling at peace there. Great job. Isn't it amazing how characters take on a life of their own and just do something so unexpected and yet so right for themselves?! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I would love to see a one shot sequel of about 10-20 years later to see what had developed between them, the Weasleys and what has been accomplished with the computer Harry was developing, and where Flitwick is in all this. Did they bother getting their NEWTs?
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Awesome story. Loved the idea and it was really well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
So they used magic to alter their clothes but the bed? Why not conjure more beds? The I only have one bed idea is stupid for witches and wizards.
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Excellent story! This was a very nice and mostly relaxing read. The ending was a tiny bit abrupt, but not horribly so. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
I... have no words. This story is too awesome to describe with English vocabulary. Tears were shed, that's for sure.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
This story WAS good, but it wasn't great. The main reason for it was because the pacing of the story, to me at least, felt INCREDIBLY sluggish. It just seemed to progress a little too slow for my tastes.
birthofthecool chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Great story. I loved it and want to qualify my earlier review insofar that the criticism was only part of a much bigger package of reactions, which were rather positive.;)

I'm slightly disappointed that there was no wedding night in the story, after it seemed to have been dangled in front of me for quite some time, but given the emotional centre of this story, it wasn't really necessary.