Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
theHidden1 chapter 11 . 7/14
would be interested to see where you go from here. I know you havent updated in forever but... Good job. :)
theHidden1 chapter 10 . 7/14
Ah so thats why her power works. Clever.
theHidden1 chapter 9 . 7/14
So how come no one elses power works on him but Narcissa's little silence thing is working perfect? I really like this story, but that just stood out to me.
asiya halima kone chapter 11 . 1/26
good story please update soon as I would like to read more of this story :)
Violent violet ec chapter 1 . 1/13
Are you planning to finish this story, it is so awesome I really want to know how it ends! Sorry if that came out rude. - Violent Violet:)
Laquadragon chapter 11 . 1/4
This story is amazing! Please continue it. I'm addicted to this story. Great job too.
Jasper1997 chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
omg please update
dainystarkblack chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Who's do that to Harry?
Update soon, please
Junebug chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
That was an interesting cliffhanger to leave things on. After reading this, I'm kind of inspired, but I don't really want to write anything based around it without permission.
I do hope you'll post an update soon regardless, I'm curious to see where things will be going from here and forward!
LoneWolfsRage chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Please continue
Lumcer chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Well I hope this updating thing keeps going, I'm kind of hoping to read how this all goes. Is it bad that I'm hoping Harry grabs ahold of Bellatrix and kills Riddle?

KCK-Lumcer
FunnyDs1 chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
PLEASE update! I love this fic, please don't forget about it
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
OMG more please! And I'm sooo curious how the Cullen's are gonna find out about ol Voldy?
rentamiya chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Wahh more pls
Its a really good story
royano chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
when is the next chapter plz? I loved this story yahoo!