Reviews for Back to Stanford
Welcome-to-the-Hellmouth chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hi, sorry I've not really been reviewing your stories, but seriously, their fantastic.
regards,
A.
wcfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ugh. Can Dean be anymore of an idiot?

I know that Sam said those things. And it hurt like hell. Sam should have been more tactical when he said them but people don't just go and do something like that!

When Sam left Stanford Jess just died. He wasn't leaving anybody behind. How could Dean have expected him to just leave like that, going back to no one? Especially since it's becoming increasingly dangerous to hunt. Sam wouldn't be able to concentrate on school anyway.

Grr...Winchesters piss me off sometimes.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw, that was filled with brotherly love and just what the two of them needed right there as a confirmation for their new-found, strong relation.

After the things Sam told his brother, it would have been no surprize Dean called Stanford to make his younger sibling happy again. All his life, Dean tried to make Sam as happy as possible.

And in return, the younger man did need to vocalize his 'feelings' once and for all, especially the part about them not taking for four years before and how it had been down to pride rather than ignorance that Sam never once did call Dean.

The main message from this is easily: After all that's said and done, we're still brothers!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I never understood why they didn't talk each other for so long.

This short was great. Thank you!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this. the angst and everything. Thanks. Happy new year.
adder574 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great chapter. I wish we had gotten a confrontation like this after Asylum.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
lol Nice i can See Dean doing that for Sam!

Have a Safe New Years Celebration!

Kati

Happy New Years!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw, 'my big brother taught me better'. That's so sweet. Good job, Dean! Loved this story!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You know, it's been 3 years, but those words still haunt me and every time I remember them I want to kick Sam hard.

That was perfect.

Thanks for sharing it.

Happy New Year!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was a nice cute short story between the brothers. I hope you have a happy and Safe New Years
7kstar chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really liked this story of Dean calling Sammy on his bluff.

It reminds me of Shakespear...me thinks you protest too much.

But the one nice thing of closure was Dean hearing that Sam no longer felt the need to distance himself from his brother.

Nice story...enjoyed it :)
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was great.

A really great take on what might have happened.

Good job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I love fics that deal with the Stanford issue. Glad Sam explained that he wouldn't want to stop talking to Dean again. And this was a great line: "My big brother taught me better.” So sweet.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice treat on New year eve's. great short story. I always like the Dean "I am pathetic Sam you are going to leave me" Sam "no you are not and I am not going back to Stanford" stories...yours has a nice twist to it, with Dean actually calling Stanford and seeing if Sam could return to his college life. good job
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
that was so bitter sweet. i could totally see something like this happening. loved it :)