Reviews for Discussions With AntiMe
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Clever yet simple lampoon of Justin's entire character, and Noah is also IC of course. Good job.
Jellyfish Jam chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Heh. Man I love that! I wish people would make more Noah and Justin fanfictions. This one was funny!
can't think chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
clara8 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
how could it just end like that!
ThisGuyWhoIsNoOne chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
In the words of Noah..."Heh heh heh. Excellent."
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was very entertaining. I laughed out loud at the idea of Justin sitting around smiling because his teeth look good. And the makeup thing definely rasies a few eyebrows about Noah.

DiabolicalxDarling chapter 1 . 1/1/2009

... ROFL

*sigh* ok, I'm breathing again... That was awesome. make anothern chapter, come on. Update soon, that was pretty frickin awesome. You could make a lot of these with different characters... Gwen/ Lindsay... Heather/ Beth... Cody/ Duncan (ok, maybe thats a bit of a stretch... not quite EXACT opposites...) Eva/ Owen, Izzy/ Bridgette, Ezekiel/ DJ (Now I'm just kinda guessing, if it's not obvious... lol)

yeah, can't wait for another chapter! (hopefully!)

update soon!

PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
lol, nice. I love that Justin was smiling while watching a flood, that made me laugh so hard.
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i don't like justin.. he's all pretty and is really obnoxious and lets his good looks do all of the talking.. He's also kinda rude...

I like Noah better for some reason. Sorry, I'm going on a rant
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Dun, dun, dun! Nemeses! Hurrah! I hope you make more on these two! It's always fun watching them interact! I especially love the part about Justin smiling to show off his teeth..Hehehe.. Hope you write more soon! ;P
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was pretty amusing. :-) And interesting. Leads to some questions about Noah... Good work.
Raven Black and Jinks Loather chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Now that was a fun way to kill time! Good job!
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 12/31/2008

That was good. I liked it.

The title really caught my attention and I'm glad I stopped to read it. Very nice work.

Poor Noah. Friggin Justin. I could really see this conversation taking place.

Nice work.

I'm faving this.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Winter-Rae xoxo