Reviews for A Shakespearean Tragedy
oceanlover4evr chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Gods, you need to continue this story. It's bloody brilliant!
BluSkyRose chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
This is an amazing story. I've never read anything like it...it's really interesting. I hope you continue it soon! -shamelessly begs for an update-
Patience Memory chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I realize I'm extremely late reviewing this. I didn't know it'd been updated...

Anyways, it was a great chapter, even if it was short. The drama and emotion was very good, and you made it easy to feel for Danny.

The pj humor was fun also.

I still can't get over how much I'm looking forward to this story. Danny Phantom and Hamlet; how can you beat that?

Overall, good chapter and good luck on the next one!

-Pat
Kesomon chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Brilliant! This is an interesting storyline I've not seen before. And it's mysterious - is Jack really dead, or is it all an illusion of the Writer? Can't wait to find out! X3 Update soonish, eh?
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Ooh, nice job. I like the premise (the Ghostwriter's one of my favorite villains) and I now realize why it's "Shakespearean." Thanks for writing; I'm going to keep tabs on this story.
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Very nicely done. You have done well with the changes we discussed.

Great job! The dream sequence was sweet, and it was wonderfully subtle that Danny's ghost sense picked up the presence of his father's ghost. Which is more of a traditional ghost. Nice.

Enjoy camp!

Sincerely,

Miriam
bloodmoon13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I love the emotion in this story, keep it up! Please update soon.
SBHY01 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
plz update soon. i rly liked this chap!
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I love the fact that the Ghostwriter is beginning to empathize with Danny. This will provide an interesting conflict of interest later on. This makes me VERY happy.

Jazz and Tucker seem to be Rosencranz and Guilderstern. This is joyful! I just hope that Jazz and Tucker remain as close as they are in Danny's world, and don't precisely devolve into Hamlet's characters. The Shakespearean characters WERE Hamlet's friends, but they became spies such that Hamlet sought to have them sent to England and killed. I seriously hope the stories break before that point...

Still, Vlad doesn't seem to have a problem popping up around Jazz, and presumably Danny, all over the place and time since Jack's death and Vlad's official courtship of Maddie.

Sam's mother still hates Maddie and Danny. (I'm loving her Polonius act. Wow.) And, as usual, Sam doesn't care.

Danny's hiding. I am curious to see what Jack is like as a ghost. But he won't be a usual ghost, so I am even more curious.

Thank you for another excellent chapter. Don't worry about the length. If you pack quality into each one, that is far more important.

Sincerely,

Miriam
bloodmoon13 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Wow, I'm liking this story the more and more I read.
Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
The time spent is noticable. And just so long as they are the same great quality or better (as there is always room for improvement, just not much here) I don't care how short they are, just so long as the story does not flow by chapter but by lengh, and number of words. Because I can write an entire plot like this in one chapter, of 10 words. it just will be atrocious.

At least try to keep a 10 to 1 word count to chapter ratio. That is typically the point where stories start falling off the good end... straight into the bad end.

Thank you for writing this fic. It really is one of the few truly unique ones out there.

RFYS

Pterodactyl
anon chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
this really deserves more atention. i could see everything clearly in my mind. but you should try to make the chapters longer.

~anon~
i chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
dont worry, i liked this chapter

i liked the ghost writer part alot. hes the best! i cant wait till the next chapter, please update soon.
SBHY01 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
THIS IS SO GOOD.

UPDATE!

please :)
Her Misguided Ghost chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
OOH! I'm excited! I have no idea where this story is going to go, but I can't wait to find out!