Reviews for His Last Breath
brihana25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I don't understand why this has no more reviews than it does, because it definitely deserves them.

This is one of my favorite stories, and has been since the first time I read it. It's a bit difficult to read, and I'm sure it was difficult to write, because of the subject matter, but I think you handled it very well. And just thinking about Dean's reaction to what happened to him, or rather what didn't happen to him but what Fraser made him "remember" and relive for him, is painful to think about.

But I really do love this story, and I apologize for not telling you so months ago.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow, great story.

Tough to write but very well done.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I liked it..nice twist as to how they boys were able to get rid of the ghost. good job.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Well I guess this evens things about b/c now both Winchesters have broken one of the Impalas windows. Dean in the pilot and now Sam. I was a little worried that Dean might die and I'm glad that Sam didn't give up on him.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Disturbing and well written, good interaction between the brothers, good story development :)