Reviews for Age Of Consent
TheMisfitToy chapter 2 . 10/6
Ahh evilbrother!Itachi combined with ohgodshetouchingme!Itachi makes a beautiful story. Well done
I really, really, really LOVED this!
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 9/22
This made me chuckle at such inappropriate times! Well, my fault, reading when I shouldn't be haha.
parsimonia chapter 2 . 9/16
I loved this! I laughed out loud many times and my dad watched me as I was crazy.
Thanks for writing!

AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 9/4
This is funny as hell. Loved the craze antics and conversations the trio had on their way to and back to juvenile delinquency. It's so very natural and most fitting in a modern AU. Also, Make Damn Sure is one of my fav songs to listen to during my teen years.
Sarcastic.Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/27
Ah! I loved the story, the team seven dynamic, your treatment of Itachi everything.
Sarcastic.Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/27
loveitasaku chapter 2 . 5/22
If u can write a multichap then please write it
Cassandra Echizen chapter 2 . 4/18
The bestt ...
Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/16
I love this story so much! It's amazing and well and the perfect amount of humor.

The only thing is in Washington State, the age of consent is actually 16. You can have sexual relations at 16 with someone who is 18 or 21 or 35 and it's legal.

Nonetheless, still a really, really good story! Thanks for writing!
Itachi'sbabygirl1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Lol idk if you still get on but I just have to say this story, every year around Christmas, I read it. It's become almost a tradition for me because it helps me get into the Christmas mood. What ia am trying to say is, this story has become something great for me every year and you have done a great job.
Lostrissy chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Hi! Just wanted to say that this story is so damn awesome! Its so funny, i got on the floor laughing at it! the way the trio acted, their dynamics, teenage stupid ideas, crac Itachi and Shisui... Everything i can ask in a fic like this! Please write more fics like this, you make people really happy! :D
jhian casey chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
oh! and anyway! i actually love taking back sunday and their song make damn sure! its on my playlist..;)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
this is really funny! i really enjoyed it!;)
SheWroteintheWind chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Despite the fact that this story was written a handful of years ago, I still remember it and come back to it at least once or twice a year when I’m in the mood for something light and friendship-y with a dash of tantalizing romance. This is probably my favorite story in terms of Team 7’s bond and it’s not even canon! I love their hilarious dynamic in this and the fact that Sakura can ask Sasuke and Naruto how cold it is in terms of what coat she should wear and they’re able to answer without missing a beat. This story had everything from alcoholic eggnog to teenage shenanigans to bribery of a police officer. What more could a reader want? Maybe a loudspeaker–happy Shisui and one Itachi Uchiha using every ounce of willpower to avoid doing anything with the jailbait that is Sakura? Oh look, there’s some of that too! Anyway, just wanted to say I appreciate this story immensely; it gave me a good laugh.