Reviews for Age Of Consent
jhian casey chapter 2 . 7/18
oh! and anyway! i actually love taking back sunday and their song make damn sure! its on my playlist..;)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/18
this is really funny! i really enjoyed it!;)
SheWroteintheWind chapter 2 . 7/15
Despite the fact that this story was written a handful of years ago, I still remember it and come back to it at least once or twice a year when I’m in the mood for something light and friendship-y with a dash of tantalizing romance. This is probably my favorite story in terms of Team 7’s bond and it’s not even canon! I love their hilarious dynamic in this and the fact that Sakura can ask Sasuke and Naruto how cold it is in terms of what coat she should wear and they’re able to answer without missing a beat. This story had everything from alcoholic eggnog to teenage shenanigans to bribery of a police officer. What more could a reader want? Maybe a loudspeaker–happy Shisui and one Itachi Uchiha using every ounce of willpower to avoid doing anything with the jailbait that is Sakura? Oh look, there’s some of that too! Anyway, just wanted to say I appreciate this story immensely; it gave me a good laugh.
This was hilarious "You, think? Perish the thought," hahahahahahahaha
Stormsandskieslover chapter 2 . 7/5
Loved this! Loved the adventures of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura! Plus Itachi and Shisui were fabulously done as well!
Hahahahaha this was hilarious hahahaha i don't know if itachi's a coward or what hahaha
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/20
Patience is key :3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my. Sasuke just whored out his best friend and whatever, but it's cool now. Sakura got the hotter brother.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHAH

OH MY GOD, I WAS DYING AFTER THIS - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT
Asterisk Blue chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Muhahahaha...
PumaGoddess chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
This is my absolute favorite modern au for this pairing, and I would love to see more! The humor is so great.
Sakura no Polen chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
omg that thing is AWESOME!Seriously!Right now i am going to your profile for more, you BETTER have MORE of such! !

Because the fangirl inside me just has been leashed from it's chains!
Shadow Hunt chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Haha okay, that was pretty great. Kudos
saki chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
WOW, 2009! It's now 2014; at least, people are still reading this :D
Awesome story by the way -
Dreaming of Past chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Omg, this is so cute! I absoloutely love it