Reviews for Age Of Consent
'Always the tone of surprise'? You made my day. The Romione phrase would fit so much better for these two, it's genius. Also, the story was absolutely hilarious...this is what I call quality crack.

Amazing.
fyeahL chapter 1 . 1/1
I LOVE THIS
sonjatheanimelover chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Ohhhhh my god
ITACHI
IM SCREAMING
I personally love itachi in this he's just so itachi if u know what I mean
Anyway I love love love ur story
~toodles
SoundScream chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I love how Itachi was so determined and tried to keep his words of arresting himself if he dared to allow himself commit any intimate act with Sakura it's so charming
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Jajajaja hermoso
TheMisfitToy chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Ahh evilbrother!Itachi combined with ohgodshetouchingme!Itachi makes a beautiful story. Well done
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
I really, really, really LOVED this!
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
This made me chuckle at such inappropriate times! Well, my fault, reading when I shouldn't be haha.
parsimonia chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
I loved this! I laughed out loud many times and my dad watched me as I was crazy.
Thanks for writing!

X
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This is funny as hell. Loved the craze antics and conversations the trio had on their way to and back to juvenile delinquency. It's so very natural and most fitting in a modern AU. Also, Make Damn Sure is one of my fav songs to listen to during my teen years.
Sarcastic.Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Ah! I loved the story, the team seven dynamic, your treatment of Itachi everything.
Sarcastic.Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
loveitasaku chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
If u can write a multichap then please write it
Cassandra Echizen chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
The bestt ...
Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
I love this story so much! It's amazing and well and the perfect amount of humor.

The only thing is in Washington State, the age of consent is actually 16. You can have sexual relations at 16 with someone who is 18 or 21 or 35 and it's legal.

Nonetheless, still a really, really good story! Thanks for writing!