Reviews for Age Of Consent
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
lol, I love it
CUPCAKE-L3VER chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Oh god, i love this story!
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I LOVED this! Absolutely loved it! It was hilarious and cute and I can totally see team 7 getting busted for something as ridiculous as cutting down a tree. Loved it! (Though might I point out that the status is not set as "complete" yet)
vna chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
funniest itasaku fanfic ever! love it!
outcarnate chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
THIS STORY IS VERY MUCH LOVED. ASDFGHJKL SO HILARIOUS AND SEXY
Symphony17 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
If you've seen my review on love lockdown then I'll mention that I don't normally like aus either, but obviously I'll make an exception for you. ;) This was adorable and very very funny. You are officially my favorite itasaku writer. Now excuse me while I go favorite all of your other stories as well. :D
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Oh what a perfect story. The plot is amazing, the characters are funny... I loved every single word you've written! Congratulations!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
BEST SENTENCE EVER: "Sasuke, ever since you started driving, I've been looking for an excuse to arrest you," Itachi replies, sounding bored. "This may possibly be one of the happiest days of my life." *giggles*

Wonderful story!
SilentFighter00 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I laughed so hard I couldn't breath! I loved everything about it!
jh chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
perfect
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This is just so good o so many levels, loved it! If I could spell I would wright an esay but it shall have to sufice to say it was halerious. It was the perfict balence of keeping them in cahricter and making it you're own ( espashaly with the moddern setting.) And great balence with drama not to much drama and didn't suficat on the angst on the way to the end of the plot. Oh and loved you're littel one liners here and tere and Shisui.. and ya I wrote an esay and way and I lvoed it! Thanks for the read! XD
hypercrazyx3 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hahaha, I couldn't stop cracking up while I was reading this - my family actually thought I was insane. So funny, loved it!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Sweet haha very funny :0
crazy reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2013

This is the best line I have ever heard!
DiabolicalAngel chapter 2 . 1/6/2013