Reviews for Help
Loved it!
angelgurlie15 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Loved this story!
betweenlife chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Definitely enjoyed the ending. Thanks! :)
Tay chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
You should write season 8! You are incredible, you nail all the pop culture references (I love how you make Lorelai say: going with the muzzy route? i rotflol. You are like a Jr. Amy-Sherman Palladino! You rock!
juniper294 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
lol, I have been going through all of your stories, and like I said in another review, I dont even watch Gilmore Girls. I just really enjoy reading your writing. I like how I didnt have to know anything about the show to read this. Good background info. I was slightly confused about "the accident" (a car accident? Was it Jess's fault?) but that is to be expected I suppose...
mower200 chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
nice one.

i read your other story 'nightmares' as well...yes i am a big Jesse fan :P neway, i really like your writing style, its easy to read and feels real...if that makes sense.

BabyGlover chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
cute story
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Overall, great story. You should have spent more time with Jess without a home. The ending would have had a bigger effect. Love the story though!
smartbookworm chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
That was a great story! Great Ending!
Polly chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Aw, this was such a sweet chapter and the perfect end to the story. Congrats on a completed fic :-) I had to laugh when I saw how seriously Luke was taking his parenting responsibilities now - the zipping up of the jacket was both sweet and priceless! I also liked Jess' insecurities and assumption that Luke should rightly be mad at him for causing him so much fuss - so sad but so Jess. I'm glad Luke was able to make him see otherwise.

Thanks for a lovely story and I look forward to your next venture!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Great job, I think we have all had those kinds of medications at one time or another that make you look drunk, lol.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
That was a great story! Can't wait to read more from you! Keep up the good work:)
TheDirtySouth chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
aww a happy ending! i enjoyed reading this story very much and im looking foward to what you write next :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 2/4/2009