Reviews for This Is How You Remind Me
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
This is a very excellent begining to a story. I loved the idea, its orignal and fun, plus we get to expirence characters like Jesse. Your've got excellent characterization, I love how you write your characters and the two storys going at once is a cool idea as well. I want to ask you to update but seeing as its been nearly two years since you last did i find it doubtful that you will again... Please continue writing...
xanya-forever chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
I realise you haven't updated this for two years, but you don't know how much I love the first three chapters of this! It's seriosuly wonderful. The plot line is original and very unique - having jesse still alive, buffy and xander engaged, oz still around - well I've never seen it done before. You've also done really great characterization with everyone (including Whistler). THe funniest line (one of the funniest lines I've read in a fanfic for ages) was
“He-llo nurse!” Jesse eyed Anya up and down. “Thanks dudes.” He nodded to his two best friends. “Now why don’t you leave me and, Anya here, to get better aquainted, if ya know what I mean.”

“An irrational monkey would know what you mean.” Anya mumbled.
That had me laughing out loud for quite a while. Anyway, this is so great and if you ever get the inspiration to write more, please do!
bobbert chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
ohhhh u so need to write more luv luv luv it.
TC2 chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
I read this awhile back, but never gave any feedback for it so I wanted to do it now. This is a great piece of writing ALuv. The story flows real well and the alternate reality seems interesting. You know that I'm a B/Xer and I love the hinting at B/X in the alternate reality. Just forget about those rude people. There's a difference between saying you don't like something and explaining why the right way or emailing you as compared to just plain rudeness and stupid remarks like, "Yuck, you should've warned us." Just know that I loved this fic ALuv and I look forward to Chapter 4, whenever you get the time to write it.
Bolo chapter 3 . 12/17/2001
B/X nonono! Xander/Willow or Xander/Faith even Cordy. Good so far
Furious George chapter 2 . 12/2/2001
Interesting theory for bringing back the Buffster. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next chapter of this fic.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Nicely written, but if you're gonna make this Buffy/Xander (yuck) I'd have preferred if you gave people a warning at the start so people (like say ... me) can bail out on time.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Hey! Loved it! It's the second time you posted it, right? Now, go on with the fic! I can't wait, it's good.
KikiDiki chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Good fic nice fic...I'm hoping for a B/A type thing or at least an Willow/Oz pairing in the other dimension. Keeep writing!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
very good beginning. i hope you keep it as good in the next parts
buffyvamp chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
continue! this is good. jesse...i cant wait 2 here about him.