Reviews for Returning the Unwanted
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 3/25
oh gosh, the image of asch and arietta sitting against a liger while asch reads to her is way too much for me to handle. that's entirely too wonderful. thank you for that image. :)

i like everything else in this fic too but i really had to comment to tell you how much i liked that part of it.
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
WOW LOVE IT... hahaha lol wait...Luke is a prisoner? OAO aww i want more too bad its only one shot -w- buuu i love it anyway :3
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Good story :)

The part about Asch's life before all this was interesting, especially Arietta jumping on him. I can picture Arietta doing that, and Asch reading to her since we all know he has a soft side.

I liked Luke's line "Because it's your stupid second rate life!" He really needs to learn to think before he speaks.
Despite that, he still says some meaningful things, every so often.

Good luck finding your happiness this time, Asch.
lindis3000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
nice work~

i liked this:

"To where had his happiness escaped this time?"

and yeah.. Luke some time say somthing deep XD..
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Another well written piece. Very good character interaction.

Corrections:

“You know its true, and I swear I’m not trying to pull anything." it's.

"Luke looked around, but their were only two other exits across the yard, and deducing where he’d gone wouldn’t take very long." there were.

"He’s likely to have escaped through the here.” through here.
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Heh, it was good. I like the part where Luke said "But its your stupid second rate life!" that was hilarious! XD

-SilverMoon8
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was a good one shot.I mean Asch actually tells Luke about his feelings even if it is a bit and all.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
“I’m going to tell Natalia you said that,” - I completely died at that part, oh Luke, acting like the 7 year old you really are...LOL AHAH Luke lost 5 years because of Jade and Asch? *cracks up* Poor Luke!

I loved the beginning of the story, I can't ever seem to picture when the God-Generals have their happy times at all...o_o' I like the part where Asch would get tackled by Arietta, xD so cute when pictured! ...D: I feel sad but happy at the same time, reading this fic, sad that Asch gets so pissed at Luke that he goes on a rage or something similar...and happy that Asch protected Luke. :)

*sighs* the ending...is...so...melancholy...I love it though :) keep up the good work :D
A raging Ghost chapter 1 . 12/31/2008