Reviews for Sunbathing in December
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my God that's really steamy hot story, and 'tis so full of love and passion! And Emmett-stuff, so much fun LOL, and so sweet 'bout Nessie and aunt Alice with the kite... Really great!
Alice's planning is worthy of another car, indeed! LOL
Thanks a lot for the story! Hope you'll write more & more!
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wow this was really good! stayed true to cannon :) good job :)
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Woah - that was hot.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
lol this was really sweet, & i love that emmett & alice were in it too
deesirius chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
ugh. just love sweet vampire sex!
kneon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was a great short one shot. A lot of passion.
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was delicious and very well written. Nicely done :D
hottygurl7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Very Very good story!
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i like it! its sweet and sexy all rapped up into 1 story! i love it! especially with the part of nessie flying the kyte and i love the part where edward says that alice is worthy of another car! ;-) loved it! ;-)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
sweet and hot
bellawhitlock51 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it!

Best post-BD story I've ever read!

:) Fantastic job!

~B~
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
great story! Cant wait to read more stories you may write!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
wow that was amazingly good! I really felt like that was the true Bella and Edward, Edward was perfect-I love his POV. and the lemon was so hot and whew! well perfect! Awesome job- now I need to run off to your profile to see if you've written more! ) hope so!
darkxlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
great story!

the position really reminds me of something I did in my fanfic, hahahaha. I think it's pretty much the same thing. x)

(: Really good.
Esmi76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I think it was phenominal. It is writen well and has an interesting little added twist on how they havent bee like this in a while.

Good to know that even eternal couples suffer from a slump every now and then, but hell if my slumps ended like that I would welcome the slump! lol