Reviews for Not all is as it Seems
Seph chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I know there is not much hope for you updating as it has been years but please please please update! I love the story so far and I want to read more!
LooksthatkillA7XWiLCntrl chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
I absolutely love this story please do keep writing it its amazing
Sidthe chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Oooohhhh Sarah's daughter is hillarious shes a mix of me and my bestie the mouthieness from both of us, singing from me, and dancing from her! LOL good story!
Kit-Kat-Kitsune chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
hey. love the story so far. It rocks! can't wait to read the next chapter. please udate soon.
riotgirl777 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Awesome new chapter hun! XD Love it. Keep up the great work. ] Can't wait to read more.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Wow, is she naughty... Lol

This was a fantastic chapter to a fantastic story that you have here. I really am enjoying it. I really hope that you update soon my curiosity doesn't last forever and I am extremely curios right now. Oh I can't wait till the next chapter...

Please please PLEASE update soon.

I.L.C
Lilith Wolf chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
awesome, cant wait for more
notwritten chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Cool, and interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Lilith Wolf chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
no kiss? lovein this, more please :D
riotgirl777 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Good start, make more and I'll keep reviewing! lol. ]
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
This is fantastic. I think it was a brilliant idea. I really like Tawny she is very much like her mother and I think Jareth really likes her too. I mean hell she was able to get the Goblins to clean up. I would never let Tawny in my room on any day that was not the weekend... that is the only time my room is remotely clean.

OH No! not the Rosalinda song! Especially not verse 12! Poor goblins I feel sorry for them. I would be scared of her too.

How old is Tawny supposedly? Is Jareth heading towards Pedophilia again... like with Sarah? The weird thing is... Jareth's kingdom is kind of middle ages and back then some girls wuld be married at 15. So maybe it is a cultural misunderstanding? Okay now I am getting way off topic. I think this story is great PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~ALANNA~
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Slap me thrice and hand me to me Mama,

Isn't that fro POTC (Pirates of the Cerribean?)

I love that! movie,

Suprised I knew that? Me too! lol

More please!

By the way she acts, she and Jareth will make the perfect couple! lolz! :)
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I so cannot wait till I read more. This is really good. I wanna see what happens next! teehee!

More please!
notwritten chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Enjoyable chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
amanda-atomic chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
so, so, so good.

u should really write more.

i loved it.