Reviews for Best Served Cold
Moonlight83 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Oh wow great they found him but will he really be alright after this ordeal,please don't leave us hanging too long and post the next part soon.
rosebud26 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Just read this story, I think it's great! I think you've really captured the characters. Look forward to the next chapter.
CD57 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
aw they found him! I wish you'd added a little of what he was experiencing before he was found, but ala.

Now hopefully he will be allright. update soon please!
CD57 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
oh, they are closing in... go get chuck, tony, go and get him!

I was wondering why Ziva didn't dive in the water, though. I was kinda expecting her to do that. But okay, they found the car...

Can we see what's happening to Gibbs in the meantime?

Of to read the next chapter!
CD57 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I am thrilled to see updates to this story, and more than one at that! You had such an intruiging beginning that I couldn't wait for more. The satelite thing was not far fetched at all, I think, isn't that it what Abby is good at? Don't worry, you're doing great!

I'm going to quickly read the next chapie, I'm a happy camper!

Corine
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Great updates! I was holding my breath as I was reading this last chapter. Let's hope Gibbs will be OK...post more soon please!
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 1/14/2009

More please.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Good chapter.

They got to find Jethro.

I loved Abby's reaction to the boys sleeping.
Retired FF Writer chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Great job with these chapters! I can't wait to read what happens next. Please hurry! LOL
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Oh please, post more soon! This is so interesting!
Moonlight83 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I really love the story and I hope you will update soon.I'm looking forward to the next parts and I'm curious if Gibbs can help himself or if he needs his team for the rescue :)
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Nice start. Hope that Gibbs remembers what happens soon, and gets out, of course...
Retired FF Writer chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
This is a really great story, I can't wait to see where you take it. I love how you worked the emotions Jethro has with his father into the story.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »