Reviews for Man of Honor
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Dude... You need to really a some creative shit to the end of this... It's literally the movie man of honor with name changes... I really liked it until it ended up loosing its fun at the end... :/
I'maBEAUTYbutidon'tneedaBEAST chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
please go on this awesome story. update soon please
Anne Sullivan chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Pleaseee, its perfect updete soon.

I prefer only in edward's pov, but its with you.

see you,
Amber chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
No I don't think you should switch to BPOV the story is great the way it is I hope I didn't find this site to late and you stopped writing it already I can't wait to see what happens next.
heya chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Great job, i like this iea a lot, can't wait for the rest :).
Pochacco906 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I like your story. I think it's great that it's somewhat based on the Man of Honor movie but with your own twist to it. I think that maybe your summary needs a little sprucing up in terms of getting people to read it. You have a great storyline and you are a good writer.

Overall, I think you do a great job in writing in Edward's POV. There are times when Edward does sound a little more feminine but I think you have the overall male POV nailed down.

I did notice some spelling errors so maybe try checking your spelling before posting. The story part flows well and you have a great direction as to where you're heading. Keep up the great work!
TheWayWhatLifeIs chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I personally like Edward's POV, but once in a while, I think Bella's would be nice. Maybe about how weird Edward acting and so we can get a good view of why she likes Jacob and how they met. I also think one or two Jacob POV's about his feelings about Edward and Bella's relationship with each other or whatever you want him to think, depending on what you want his character to be like.
affarie ava mai chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
this chapter was the best! i loved it! i didn't get the joke but hey a jokes a joke its funny either way! lol. i would like an Edward pov but i also want to see Bella's thoughts on Jake, perhaps you could have half Edward and half Bella. that would be really cool! update soon please

Ella-Ava Rose
Sparkly Tutu as my Fairy chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
good job! update soon!

Haley Conrad. xoxo
affarie ava mai chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
i am LOVING it so far, please update soon!

Ella-Ava Rose
BecomingCarey chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Can you try to review faster PLEASE. I LOVED THE MOVIE AND THE PLOT PLEASE KEEP GOING I WILL LOVE U FOREVER.
SeeMeeRoar chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I love this update soon!
Medea's Revenge chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
great chapter :D
LouiseJames chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Great chapter

so sweet

can't wait to read more.
Pochacco906 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Great job! Glad you updated! Can't wait to read what happens when Bella comes home!