Reviews for Shinseikatsu
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love how much care you put into this:) and how believeable it is:)
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hehe I got distracted again.
RemoveDeleteKill Account chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Lovely. I think that this would have to be one of my more preferred versions of Tenten and Neji after his fight with spider dude (whose name completely escapes me). Just wondering, what does shinseikatsu mean?
simplyteesh chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i really liked this story,

it was very much in sync with the story line

and i loved hiashi's innuendo towards neji and tenten :D

is it too much to ask for a sequel!:P
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ooh, I really like this story. I like the way you foreshadow; awesomeness.

I hope you find more loose files in your computer and put in here for the public to read :3

Panda-chan
Dragonic-blast chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is awesome! You really did a great job!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great writing. I loved Tenten, and hiashi wasn't that bad, and Neji, and their conversation. What does Shinseikatsu mean? and I loved

“That boy... he may very well inherit the Hyuuga clan.” Hiashi's eyes never left her own. “Perhaps you, Tenten, have more of your fate entwined with ours than you know.”
Affectionate chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
that's it? perhaps think about more? maybe?

It is really well written!
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I don't usually review oneshots, but I just couldn't stop myself on this one. I really loved it! Could you possibley write another for the conversation for another day?
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
NICE! I liked her conversation with Hiashi - I wouldn't have thought to have it happen but it realy added to the fic. I think my favorite thing about this fic is that it feels complete. So many one-shots make you feel like you're left hanging at the end, but this one I was satisfied with, like it had been a multi-chapter fic. Great fic - keep writing!