Reviews for Project 013
i hate this.
Nasciturus chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I love this fic!
Mind's Odyssey chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Oh my god... This is just terrific! This is the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I had read so far, and you did a good job in the plot, which is thrilling, yet tragic.

I admit, I like how you depicted the characters, their power, their past and all that. And among the four main characters, I like Zexion the most. Normally I don't quite prefer sad endings like these, but this one is an exception, because it fits perfectly well.

Near to the ending, My mind was in total chaos, with all the mental screaming like "oh god", "NOOOO", "what the crap", "oh no" etc. Even though I didn't cry in the end, this story left me in a gloomy mood for at least three days. No other stories had such an stunning emotional impact on me yet, this was the first one.

Most importantly, this story stands out to be really different from other yaoi fanfics, seriously. And to tell you the truth, I got caught up in reading the chapters that I ran late to my tuition class (I was never late to my tuition classes before). I can tell you have great talent in writing, so please write more stories like this one.

Conclusion: I love this story. Enough said. Marvelous!
The French Twins chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Hey spoony , I believe this your best work yet. For each chapter you have me wanting for more and more . I have to say you had me balling like a baby , through the whole story I supported demyx X zexion and I believe I fell in love with the pairing even more . You are an amazing writer I hope one day you get published and become a big time writer . When /if you do I'll have bravingrights saying " yup I knew her before she was even cool " -hipster moment - but back to the story . As always your in character , I love the pairings , the story line is just amazing there. You left me with a since of completion .I hope one day I will write as well and as amazing as you do . I usual don't praise people this much on a story but this is the first time a story had me balling in tears to which I had to use many many tissues . Again this story is a true piece of art and lieture .I hope to read more of your stories in the future , looking forward to them :3

-The French Twins 1 & 2
TA-twinArmageddons chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
I have been looking for this fanfic for two years, I know you probably don't log on anymore but I don't care I have to express this feeling. This story is the most amazing I have ever read. I can't define it in words, and usually I don't favorite yaoi cause my partent don't even know I'm on FF but I'll make an exception for this beautiful piece of literature. I love it and I always will.
Hearts of the kingdom chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
This was good I hated how everyone died though but it was still good
BRP chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
OH. MY. GOD. This has to be one of the saddest stories i have ever added to my favorites. As much as I wanted everyone to make it out alive, I still would prefer this end because it gave me the raw emotion that set me to tears. I am crying because of how it ended. But I am happy with how it ended thanks.
Kigdom Black Heart chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
I counldnt help but want to cry at the end of this. It was awesome and i completely loved it - but im so sad that everyone except roxas died. And the way you ended this was awesome; i chocked up a bit at the end.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
so sad
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
COOL! I love the idea :) It'd be even awesomer if Roxas had one secret power other then healing :P That'd be coooolllll
Reiko Shiramori chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
wow, just...wow

This story was amazing, one of the best I've read. The character interactions were believable, and you had me laughing, crying, and gasping in all the right places. Even the 'powers' the characters possessed had probable limitations.

I really loved the way your wrote Zexion. Granted, he is my favorite of the four anyway, but your version was spot on with my own interpretation: calm, collected, but with a hint of insanity when he's pushed too far from dealing with all those illusions.

However much I hate character death, the ending was perfect. I think that to give the correct effect, everyone but Roxas had to die or the reader wouldn't understand the feelings of utter anger and loss that he dealt with, or the understanding of how hard it would be to revert to living a normal life after such an ordeal.

Your writing is amazingly descriptive. I must say you had me grimacing with some of the deaths (Marluxia's in particular) but the effect was perfect.

I hope to someday become as eloquent an author as you are someday.
SilverChaosfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love this story!
indi-dere chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
*crying* That was so sad, but so sweet...UWAAHH! why did you have to die Zexy? WHY!...but great job on the story. :D
Nalyx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i think i reviewed this before but i'm not sure but i had a question. why did all the chapters have words that had 'Re' in the beginning of it? o.o
Neurotic-Martyr chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
WTFBBQ! Channy-son i totally dig what you dish out! You soooooo get mah! Well, now you know how I bloody feel! If your ever looking for a voice give me a thought!