Reviews for Rain on Me
sex wife chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
bitch, you put her in ravenclaw!

i loved your sorting hat song and how you put snape and lily in it cannonically. beautiful! [sorry if this multi-posts]
sex wife chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
bitch, you put her in ravenclaw!

Permanent Rose chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
There are so many things I can say about this chapter.

Its nice and long, for one. I've noticed your chapters have been short lately, so its nice to see a lengthy one.

As I said before, it has a very British, Harry Potter feel to it. I was reading it in a English accent :)

I'm glad you didn't put her in Gryffindor. It gets annoying when EVERYONE is sorted into there.

And lastly, did you write the sorting hat poem? I don't remember that one from the book, but then again, its been a while since i've read them. If you did, its pretty damn good :)

wow. long review.

I'm starting to feel like my sister :)
gibrelina chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
I like the story so far! Your OC isn't a Mary Sue and that's ALWAYS such a good start lol

Please, do write more soon!
sex wife chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
[i don't know if this review already posted or not, so..] see? you didn't need me to edit at all. that was totally fine. ew, why peter? and lol...such similarities to Philosopher's Stone...lol. very well done. i like how you had Peter get sick. so in character, that little weak shit. i want more. nom nom nom.
Permanent Rose chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Perfect. Just the right amount used from the books. :)
sex wife chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I realize any physical contact with me is pleasant, but i don't think you remember (from the brief phase that was our matrimony) how hard i can bite. ]

Anyway, you made a few tiny spelling oopsies, but that's it. I like how you have an edward in here. it made me smile. Heh...

"Can we find all this in London?"

"Sure," he responded easily. "If you know where to look."
sex wife chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
BAHA! If her middle name is jane, I shall bite you. Please make it something awesome, even if its never in the story. i need to know. make it allison. that's another name for ordinary. HAHA. no.

So...You know how to write an impressive hook, lady, but will the rest of the story be up to this standard? I'm sure it will. Three stories at once, madam? Plus studying abroad...times are gonna get busy for you, indeed.
Permanent Rose chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I like the little British touch you've given it. And i see you've taken some lines straight from the first book :)

One question, why did Dumbledore pay her a personal visit instead of just sending an owl?
Terpsichore92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Definitely an intriguing start! I can't wait to read more! You have a great writing style, from what I can tell.
StaR-758 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Sounds really interesting! Please update soon :)
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
glad you decided to upload this. great start. i like your OC already :)